How have you been bless by Satan?

by jam 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jam
    jam

Satan comes as A angel of light.

When I left the borg and things were going bad for me,

my sister would tell me (JW) come back. You are having

problem because you left Jehovah and his organization.

OK, over the years my life have change drammatically.

A marriage that was doom from the start, A wife that

was selfish, cold and greedy, now with my lady who

in my opinion the most unselfish person I have known.

Thank you satan for this women. One thing I love about

her was her relationship with her kids and her kids friends,

they all call her mom. My ex, very little contact with her kids.

Financially, I am financially secured. We both retired at A

early age ( in mid-50,s).

Health, I do not have the panic attack that I once had, that

ruin my life. Again thanks satan for blessing me.

How have you been bless by satan?

• jam
    jam

I may add I do not beleive in Satan.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

When I was in "Jehovah's Organization," I was depressed, stressed, unhappy, no love life, made low B-high C in school. Just did not find the beauty and joy that is found in daily life.

After I stopped going to the meetings and FS, Satan has blessed me in many ways! I went back to school and graduated with honors, have a good-paying job, am the most mentally healthy I ever been, have an awesome boyfriend , and am just able to enjoy being alive right now.

I know the Dubs want to believe that everyone leaves the KH and become crack whores, but it's just not true!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

My panic attacks have also stopped!!!!

I like myself.......

oh and ...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJQSIQwl6c

• Free!!
    Free!!

Let's see.... while i was inside the borg i was always crying and depressed, felt "not good enough" and was in constant fear of offending Jah because of my doubts... since i left... I have been promoted (twice) doubled my income, traveled the world (on really nice vacations) and have more trips planned.... bought a house and got two litte dogs that make my life complete (i couldnt get dogs before because i HAD to be out in service and taking care of those dogs was going to make me "weak in the truth")... so in a nutshell... the JWs can kiss my @$$

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

the JWs can kiss my @$$

LOL! Ditto!

Welcome Free!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've been blessed by Satan immensely!

Don't believe in Satan, either.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Interesting topic here….

My wife and I left about a year ago and officially disavowed ourselves privately a couple months ago (we will tell anyone who asks we are not JW’s but I won’t recognize the WTBTS by writing a letter). Anyway, we are in our mid 20’s and were both born and raised in the cult. Our first few years of marriage we went from one disaster to the next our health, or relationship, our finances, our families, we didn’t have adequate employment and had no education other than High School Diploma’s and because of this our self-esteem was only as high as our field service hours…. Everything about our life was an insecure mess and we thought the only this would ever change was when “The New System” came along…whenever that was. Deep-down I knew that like my grandparents and my great grandparents I would live and die “in the last days” and so would my children and my grandchildren.

Then one day I realized I was done, I wanted nothing to do with the witnesses so I started living a different life.

I got a job that I could actually WORK at instead of spend my time trying to figure out who I could work 40 hours a week and then dedicate 2 evenings and at least 2 mornings a week to meetings/service then take a week off work each year for assemblies….

Because I had a decent job … finances got better

Because our finances were better the outlook on life certainly got better

With an outlook on life that didn’t involve THE END OF THE WORLD as a viable retirement plan my relationship with my wife grew stronger…

Now you say to yourself… well Satan didn’t do anything for you… freeing up your schedule did that… now hang on…

I started smoking pot, lots of it. It helped me relax and literally helped free my mind. Obviously anything like this encourages demonic influence so there ya go… I play the lottery, not because I’m desperate but because I enjoy it… and I won… not MILLIONS but enough to encourage me to keep playing My wife is going back to school so she can better herself… her self-esteem has never been higher and I have quit drinking myself to death. I also did the unthinkable and registered to vote, now I have a say (a small one) in MY life and MY country and MY community I live here why shouldn’t I be involved? On top of that we have FRIENDS actual FRIENDS who want to be FRIENDS with us not based on how “spiritually strong” we are but based on US and our personalities… For the first time in my life not only do I have a positive outlook on my life but also my future.

Both of our families … they are lost. Hopeless, they think the greatest blessing they could receive is quite literally the apocalypse. That is the ONLY thing that will end their suffering and misery.

So overall… yea I guess by WTBTS standards… Yes, I have been more blessed by Satan than Watchtower’s god.

Do I believe in either one…? Good question

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

According to a Public Talk I heard recently Satan makes everything outside look good until you go there and taste it. He dangles seductive material things like t v's and computers and holidays , then when the bills arrive you are hooked into the debt trap.

It is all down to him....Satan and the clever part is getting The World not to believe in him!

Me? I am calmer, have had a happier life with less stress ....my marriage (even to a devout J W) is better down to less stress...Thank You.

The "blessing" comes from the Internet in general and Simon in particular ............

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

No longer depressed

I have hope for the future

I love my life every day

I no longer hate me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit