You-Tube Deprogramming JW's -Interview w/ 2 Elders About Child Abuse

by flipper 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
  • flipper
    flipper

So what did you think ? Very interesting how this interviewer asked pointed , intelligent questions. So, as always I look forward to your comments on this. Have a great weekend . Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

pompous assholes

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I commented on these videos three years ago. Propagandatechniques deleted all my comments because I didn't slam the sincere brother attempting to kindly answer his questions. Yes they do show the measure of defensiveness of the brother in the back, but just as powerfully it shows the sincerity and restraint of the brother who did the majority of the talking.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Can someone CC for me at www.youtubecc.com? Thanks!

• flipper
    flipper

SHANAGIRL- Indeed they are quite pompous.

WASANELDERONCE- I don't necessarily agree that the elder with the moustache out front was BEING polite and kind. He seemed to be rudely considering what he was going to say next instead of actually LISTENING to the interviewers questions. True- he was serious and in a stilted, defensive way - somewhat restrained but KIND ? I didn't see that. He was making excuses for the Witnesses " imperfections " and seemed just as brainwashed as the other elder in back looking at child abuse as a sin to be dealt with in a religious sense other than looking at it as a felony criminal act which should be prosecuted ! Shows how we can see different things watching a same you-tube.

LAMALLCOOL_ I don't know what you mean by your request. I'm a computer dummie- so someone else may be able to assist you

• snowbird
    snowbird

I think I Am All Cool - who is hearing impaired - means close-caption, Flipper.

I believe the interviewer is either an ex-JW or has associated with the JW's long enough to know the jargon.

He was right on their bummies!

The way he refuted the example of the possibility of a child's being molested at a restaurant or supermarket, same as at the KH, simply rocked.

LOL.

Syl

• flipper
    flipper

SNOWBIRD- Thanks for the info on what LAMALLCOOL was saying. Appreciate it. I had no clue. I liked how the interviewer handled the supermarket comparison as well. Those JW elders were definitely trying to skirt the issue and squirm out of it also by saying " everyone's imperfect". Just ridiculous

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I'm more impressed that the interviewer kept his cool while he talked to these two brick walls. They have absolute, unshakable faith that the Watchtower is God's Organisation and there is just nothing, nothing at all, you can say to people like this that will actually get through their brain fogging indoctrination. How typical that moustached-Charlie responded to the tough questions by calling the interview a witch hunt. If all else fails, ignore the questions and fall back on ad hominem attacks.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Please forgive me for this, Flipper, but I wonder what the Soul Brother would think about this:

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/black-skin.php

Tee hee hee.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit