OVER ONE MILLION GREEKS ON THE STREETS PROTESTING TODAY...

by JustHuman14 59 Replies latest social current

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Well Sir there was another period of unrest and revolution about 250 years ago, resulting in the American and French revolutions. I'm optimistic.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

The peaceful protesters, are trying to isolate the persons with hoods that are setting fires and fighting with the police. I repeat that this are pawns...

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

The Greek port Piraus was sold to the Chinese (the better to dump thier cheap crap on Europe). The labor standards are reportedly horrible, and the pay is half what it was. How does this help??

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

The peaceful protesters, are trying to isolate the persons with hoods that are setting fires and fighting with the police. I repeat that this are pawns...

They are being called "anarchists" in the US media, which is ridiculous. Those people aren't anarchists, they are statists.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I am sure you are correct, it de-legitimizes the movement.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

They are being called "anarchists" in the US media, which is ridiculous. Those people aren't anarchists, they are statists.

Huh, I thought they were just people who wanted to work and live, who've been pushed too far.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Huh, I thought they were just people who wanted to work and live, who've been pushed too far.

No, they are fascists and communists. The Greeks are, I am sorry to say, getting what they paid for. A lot of them are hypocrites, just like a lot of Americans are hypocrites.

People get the leaders they deserve. For decades they took the government cheese, (entitlement programs, social safety nets, special status for unions, crony jobs, crony business/political alliances, and special arrangements made through corrupt contacts) and looked the other way over how it was getting paid for. They wanted politicians that would give the little man stuff for free and they didn't care how it worked. It was short sighted. Any politician honest enough to point it out (as if) and who dared to argue for sound money, financial reform, and fiscal conservatism was run out of office on a rail. People like Ron Paul don't stand a chance for the Presidency here. People don't want the truth. People want to believe comfortable fantasies and will vote for those that give it to them.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Reagan and the Randites/Neocons/Conservatives/Tea Partiers =

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Cute Beks. You totally "won" with that.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Our deliverance is near!! Come Jehovah, come!! I pray for our brothers over there. The other people, not so much, but I hope Jehovah protects our brothers and sisters in Greece. Pretty soon all the wordly people in Greece will have to learn who Jehovah is, then the people in Greece will be in hot Grease!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit