For those who missed it the replay of Tim Kilgore on Cult Free Radio...

by Tuesday 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey folks,

Some people were asking about the replay of this so I figured I'd post a link for those who wanted to listen.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15326393

• jay88
    jay88

I am trying to find a way to download, the stream, so I can listen to it later,......are their podcast of the info?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

If you have real player installed on your PC you can just hover over the player window and a little box will pop up asking if you want to download. There's also many websites that you can turn UStream into MP3's. I don't think this is a podcast as of yet.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have just listened, good show. Nice to hear some details of your Background Tim. I hope your mum does wake-up one day, sounds very similar to mine. In fact your childhood sounds similar to mine, except I never saw my Father since my mum poisoned us against him.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

My father fought so hard in court and worked third shift so he could see us on Saturdays, no way that would've happened.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

One quick bump for Sunday night :)

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

jay88 you have a PM

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That was a GREAT SHOW! My respect for Tim Kilgore especially has increased immensely. Is Tim a poster here on JWN? If so, what's his avatar?

Tim, I need to contact you. Please PM me if you will.

- NN

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Tim is Tuesday, Nathan. Thanks for the props on the show. Tim really did hit it out of the park.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Yup that's me Nathan. Mutual respect between us Pastafarians :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit