service meeting event

by nytelecom1 28 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

It was truly a joy to see Br. and Sister "--------"
    last night, after 5 years of not attending meetings.
    It was the loving sheparding our Elder Body provided
    that had them return to an active life in the true worship.
    After much "outside research" as Br. "----" stated..they
    concluded that indeed ...Jehovahs Witnesses provided the
    needed biblical truth to endure the end of this system.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Or, putting it another way, they never broke completely free of Watchtower brainwashing, and have now been dragged back to the meetings with much arm-twisting by the elders, under threat of shunning by family and friends.

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

*vomit*

I remember those "experiences" and "stories"... How brother X left the troof for the world and then realised it was all so evil and now he is back we all rejoice!

*vomit*

They wouldn't have made the cane if you weren't meant to break the rules!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Is that the sound of the boys in Brooklyn sighing in relief as they realise they now have material for the next 15 years of Convention Experiences?

Expatbrit

• LB
    LB

You know needle dick if that makes them happy, then good for them. I hope they can stay happy. Maybe this time around people will even stop gossiping about them? Maybe they'll even get invited to dinner a few times. Maybe the truth about the truth won't matter this time?

Maybe the brainwashing will take this time around.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• DB
    DB

Good one expat, and thanks for your post on the thread I started (How Will They Hear?).

nytel, thanks for your post on that thread too.

• freeman
    freeman

Yes our dear brother and sister X have returned to the fold, how wonderful. No doubt brother and sister X realized how hard it is in the real world and decided to return to Fantasy Island where all their dreams can be fulfilled just by turning over their thinking ability to the FDS. Brother X seems to have missed all the little children who share with him a “very special secret”, the special secret we don't even tell sister X about. Welcome back dear brother and sister X.

Freeman

• dubla
    dubla
    After much "outside research" as Br. "----" stated..they
    concluded that indeed ...

yeah right. no one who has truly done an extensive amount of outside research with an open mind ever goes back. the story is an obvious fake.....thanks for another mindless troll post nytel.

aa

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Been there, done that. In 1994, I was inactive and moved to a new congregation. After being "love bombed", my wife and I reactivated and I rose to the rank of Ministerial Servant within a couple years.

And hey, just look at me now - I wouldn't read too much into a couple reactivations.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Extortion works wonders, doesn’t it? The mob can learn a thing or two from the Society’s henchmen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit