Hemoglobin and red blood cells

by TJ Curioso 15 Replies latest watchtower medical

• TD
    TD

Fractions have been allowed since 1958. Witnesses in the 60's that imagined they were living in a "blood free" world of medicine were living in a fools paradise, since even childhood immunizations contained fractions.

• dgp
    dgp

TJ Curioso, I would appreciate it if you sent me that link.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

dgp I send you a PM

• dgp
    dgp

Obrigado, TJ Curioso.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

De nada. És português ou brasileiro?

• dgp
    dgp

Nem português nem brasileiro. Sempre gostei da língua. Um prazer.

I think that thread is VERY interesting and it would be worth adding some of that content here. It's a pity it can't be just copied because it is huge.

I personally found it very interesting that you guys managed to find a point where the Watchtower (the magazine) actually says something the Bible doesn't say with regard to blood. Namely, that the magazine contains this statement:

The Bible clearly condemns the misuse of blood. (Acts 15:28, 29). This you can find in the Watchtower of April 15, 2011, page 14, paragraph 4. It appears in Portuguese as "A Bíblia condena claramente o mau uso do sangue. (Atos 15:28, 29)", same edition, same page and paragraph. But, according to Ademar, the active witness, "the Bible forbids using blood". Someone made the comment that if there is "misuse", there is, then "good use"? Would Ademar (the active witness) please expand on that?

I don't think I need to add much that the people on this forum will not know about, but Acts 15:28-29 reads as follows (New World Translation):

28 For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to YOU , except these necessary things, 29 to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If YOU carefully keep yourselves from these things, YOU will prosper. Good health to YOU !”

I haven't read the rest (work) but this is interesting. I am sorry, but I see no reference to "misuse".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit