Religious Reform

by Maze 216 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change
    It wasn't a unique teaching they had before 1919 that made Jesus choose them. The faithful and discreet slave through various trials and errors came to an accurate knowledge of truth and loyally submitted themselves to do God's will.

If it wasn't a unique teaching before/in 1919 that made Jesus choose them, please explain exactly the following:

In/before/during 1919, what exactly was the "accurate knowledge of the truth" which the Bible students possessed, that caused them to "submit themselves to do God's will", that resulted in Jesus choosing them?

And, one more thing, in/before/during 1919, who/what exactly represented the Faithful and Discreet slave?

Questions submitted with full honesty, humility and willingness to listen to reason.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What a Wacky Post from Alice!..

Can anyone tell what it means?..

AliceInWonderLand/Maze

75 percent of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses Crisis of Conscience. Five elders and numerous baptized publishers.

What does your imaginary JW family have to do with Crisis of Concience?

I don't have “apostate connections...” I don't need them. I looked at how trashy the people looked in those Apostafests & Get-togethers photos appeared.

Your on JWN as often as possible..Everytime your thrown off JWN,you come back..You fight for your apostate connections..

Thanx, but no thanx. Even if I devieated from the Truth I'd find friends elsewhere.

So The WBT$/JW`s really don`t mean that much to you..Your going to do whatever you want..Screw the WBT$!

Loyal WBT$/ JW`s don`t behave the way you do..

Can you explain the above post?..

Is there something you can say that would convince everyone,your not "Out of Your Mind"?

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    Maze said: I don't have "apostate connections..."

Of course you do you brainless twit. What do you think we are?

Even if I devieated from the Truth I'd find friends elsewhere.

Trust me, you wouldn't have far to look.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Alice, you're a ding dong.

You have waaaaaay more "apostate connections" than the average JW.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Maze, you are under the influence of the Society's mind control, just as we all once were (or most of us). Cults do not deliver upon their promises, JW are no exception. Armaggedon did not come yet, although it has been announced with great fervor since more than 100 years. The so called love in the congregation is a fairy tale, and is utterly conditional, you certainly have seen and experienced that yourself. This is happening BECAUSE it is structured that way by the society, it is intentional. You will get a nice touch of reality when you turn infirm and all your friends reduce their contacts just because you cannot go out in service any more. Just realize that the 75% of active witnesses will never talk to you again if you admit you are a regular poster on discussion boards like these.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Just realize that the 75% of active witnesses will never talk to you again if you admit you are a regular poster on discussion boards like these.....Hoffnung

That would still leave Alice/Maze with 25% more than she has now..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL @ outlaw!!!

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit