SURVEY: Is a JWN members post count a reasonable indicator of their theist/atheist position? If so what can be learned from that?

by nicolaou 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Number 3.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    My tentative suggestion is that members with fewer than 500 posts are mostly believers while members with more than 3000 posts are mostly non-believers. Of course there are exceptions, maybe quite a few, but I'm only dealing with generalities here.

MWHAHAHA! I stand in opposition of your precious conclusion! Soon I will RULE THE WORLD!

-Sab

• Diest
    Diest

1&3 I believe in a god but think he abadoned us. So if he exists but does nothing....where does that leave me.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I've been an atheist/humanist 20 years before logging on to this web site.

I've come here to expose the corruption of this bogus religious publishing house and the damage it

can cause people who were unfortunate enough to get involved with it.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, perhaps the more time a person spends here the closer to 3 they get. By the time they reach 3000 posts maybe they've had a change of mind?

NC

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

Atheist with a young post count.

• Ri
    Ri

I think you are right...more members on JWN post on a daliy basis and more often, that do not believe there is a God.

I can't help but believe God exist ...There is to much harmony in Nature for God not to exist.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I started this board as a "1", progressed to a "2", and am now a "3". So yes, I believe your hypothesis is valid.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

1. No.

2. Pointless speculation.

• Scully
    Scully

Atheist.

I wasn't one when I joined JWD almost 10 years ago, but somewhere along the way.... I'm not sure exactly when or how it happened... made me realize that I no longer believed in the existence of god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit