How many here would be prepared to reveal thier real identity NOW ?

by eruption 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You don't need to ask here.

The instructions to our JW friends and relatives are on the WT's official website. After you have read them, go to the library and get out a book on abusive and controlling relationships

http://www.watchtower.org/e/19880415/article_01.htm

• talesin
    talesin

para

I've just read your story - am thinking you are a bit younger than me,,, but we would know each other's families.

And, if you knew me growing up,,,, yes, you WOULD be shocked that it's me.

Congrats for escaping the Tower! And especially being born-in, to that type of JW family.

It's sad that your wife is wanting to stay 'in' ,,, as your story ended quite sadly (but that was 4 years ago, so I am hopeful for you ...)

t

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm Banksy. I can't reveal my identity cuz I'll be arrested for street art.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Mr Reid will do fine, when out of my mask thankyou very much...

now, back to my silver mine...

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

My name is Nancy Drew my father is Carson Drew and our housekeeper is Hannah my two best friends are named Bess and George and my boyfriend is Ned Niickerson.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

It's sad that your wife is wanting to stay 'in' ,,, as your story ended quite sadly (but that was 4 years ago, so I am hopeful for you ...)

Fortunately it had a happy ending later. :)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/138761/1/Please-welcome-my-wife-to-the-JWD

PS: you also have a PM

Edit: wonderful, also found someone had sent me a PM over a month ago. :(

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Eruption,

Have you ever considered re-reading what you type BEFORE you hit the submit button? If you did, you might not get as many people getting uptight over what your post.

• agent zero
    agent zero

I wouldnt mind slowly revealing myself to members of this board, but for sure there are many more visitors reading than just those posting, and it's those i worry about. I dont want to be known by ones where i don't know they know about me. that being said, i would love to know about any here that are from my area and are still 'in', so as to meet or talk in person; to have someone other than on the internet to express my honest thoughts to.

• d
    d

I agree I cannot reveal my real name but it starts with a D go figure. My family does not know I have an account on here except only one.So I have to really careful what I write and say, I still have people who are witness that could find out that I am on this site. So I have keep on thw down low.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I have no trouble revealing my real name to those I've met here. However, I would not post my name openly. Kind of the same why I am careful what I post on my FB page. I escaped the borg, the last thing I need is a stalker.

Bobbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit