I want to hear a love story

by 1975 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

Who here on this forum has an interestimg love story?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome to the forum, 1975!

I hope you like It Is Getting Dark. Strange love story ... with a twist.

All the best,

CoCohttp://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/198997/1/It-Is-Getting-Dark

• ixthis
    ixthis

My love story is different but I only want to share the most wonderful part. We met through the internet (not on a dating site but through a religious chat forum) and it developed into friendship .. then we met and we fell in love. Right now, he has moved to my home city to get to know me better and my family and the relationship is wonderful - we are happy and at peace!

[I do drive him nuts sometimes with my habits]

• White Dove
    White Dove

Going to a gay bar on Saturday.

Will keep you posted.

Might take a while as I've never been lucky in love.

ixthis, great ,I wish you all the happiness and best.

• moshe
    moshe

My wife and I visited a foreign adoption meeting at a church social hall one Saturday morning- Little did we know that we would fall in love with a 3 year old Russian orphan in a red dress.

Five months later on June 10th, 2003 we were standing in front of a Judge in Ekaterinburg, Russia. Some things in life are by chance and some things are meant to be.

Russian adoption was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life and it has been the most rewarding for us.

• elderelite
    elderelite

mosche...... as much as I would like to take a shot at you...

adoption is near and dear to my heart

• moshe
    moshe

And now see how Katya, is growing more beautiful inside and out with every passing year. She is a sweetheart who has more friends than I ever dreamed of having at her age. She will invite anyone who comes to visit to stay for dinner, so we always cook extra, just in case.

Moshe, awe, heart warming.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow Moshe...thats a surprise...and a lovely one too. Your daughter is beautiful !

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit