Listen to God and Live - WICKED CHILDREN WILL DIE!

by dontplaceliterature 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

On page 21, the picture on the left of an Armageddon scene clearly depicts children as among the "wicked" being destroyed by Jehovah.

Isn't Jehovah awesome! Truely a God of love!

(You'll find the .pdf linked in ynot's thread here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/211239/1/2011-2012-DC-Brochure-s-Listen-to-God-PDF)

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

Cant wait to get my hands on the hard copy to show my mother.

• jwfacts
  • agonus
    agonus

Well, this certainly isn't God. This isn't really even the "classical" Jehovah, let alone Watchtower Jehovah. This is Retarded "Jaracz Watchtower" Jehovah. If he wants to kill my kids, fine, let him. I'll see him in hell. This is so profoundly stupid and ridiculous it makes my hair follicles hurt.

• bohm
    bohm

well put agonus.

psychopatic religion.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Things like this used to terrify me as a child.

I had nightmares because of these pictures and all the focus on avoiding demunz.

I woke up screaming many nights.

• AnthonyMorrisXIII
    AnthonyMorrisXIII

The figures in the foreground of the picture (mid and right) just seem to be standing there, like hunched over penguins, waiting to be hit. Strange.

• VM44
    VM44

Stupid Watchtower Destruction and Death Fantasy

Mentally Diseased Watchtower!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Amazing that they will accept that though and how we used too - those children would die because their parents failed them or some other bullshit reasoning. We were truly brainwashed - I mean even though it didn't make sense we would accept it - blows my mind. Marvelous we made it out at all!!!!

• bohm
    bohm

Welcome AnthonyMorrisIII !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit