2011-2012 DC Brochure(s) "Listen to God" PDF

by yknot 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shepherd
    shepherd

Wow this brochure is designed for morons?

I bet if they use it at the meetings they will still manage to take 2 months to 'study' it.

Russell, Rutherford and the other writers of the older study books would be turning in their graves if they saw the total mindless BS that gets released these days!

• garyneal
    garyneal

LOL

The see-n-say book of the story of the Bible. That second one looks like it could almost pass for one of my daughter's real simple books.

• agonus
    agonus

You know... for retarded kids!

Apparently they dropped the "and Live Forever" from the doubledumb edition because they're aiming at folks who just want to "obey" without even expecting a reward.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL Unshackled. See me personally, I thought he looked like Dr.Zaius. Some of you young whipper snappers might not know who I'm referring to, so I'll post a picture.

• yknot
    yknot

nah James Coburn

• agonus
    agonus

I was thinking more Derek Jacobi, but Zaius is a pretty good match.

You know, I would just love to see the expressions on the faces of the folks this literature is intended to appeal to when the no-blood/DPA paperwork is dropped in their laps. Try to get an elder to explain what fractions of fractions are permissible to one of these poor souls...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Coburn nails it.

S

• VM44
    VM44

Derek Flint!

• unshackled
    unshackled

Ahh...yknot you got it! Couldn't quite pin it down...Dennis Farina?...Lee Marvin??. But yep, James Coburn is it. Genius.

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

This is stated on page 9 the bible dont say this j

ehovah showed Adam and Eve one fruit tree in the garden and told them that if they ate from it, they would die.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit