Prince married in JW ceremony

by Gopher 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

This was reported by Minneapolis TV station KMSP, and the link for the story below is http://launch.yahoo.com/read/news.asp?contentID=207277

1/12/02, 7 a.m. ET) -- Prince was married in Hawaii on New Year's Eve, to girlfriend Manuela Testolini. Testolini, 25, is 18 years younger than Prince (43). According to reports by KMSP-TV, Testolini--a former employee at Prince's Paisley Park Studios--and the singer tied the knot in a small Jehovah's Witness ceremony. When LAUNCH contacted two separate representatives of Prince, both responded with "No comment."

This is the second marriage for Prince. In February of 1996 while using the name the Artist (formerly known as Prince), Prince married then back-up dancer Mayte. Later that year, the couple's one-week old son died after being born with a fatal skull condition, clover lead syndrome. The two eventually divorced in 2000. Since that time, Mayte has been paired with rocker Tommy Lee of Motley Crue fame.

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey gopher, thanks for the info. i heard about the wedding but not that it was a jw ceremony. hey maybe when prince becomes disillusioned with the jws, we can invite him to an apostofest hehe

love
    harmony

• sf
    sf

Wonder how well informed she maybe re: her husbands leaders:

Name: Manuela Testolini
    Sex: Female DOB: 09/19/76
    Email: [email protected]
    Homepage:
    Comments

< http://members.aol.com/newpwrny/npnyboard.htm

Perhaps a set of emails containing info such as DATELINE being aired and the "U.N. issues". Not to mention the insane blood policies that KILL kids w/in this organization. She needs to become Aware! No?

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• amccullough
    amccullough

Isn't that called invasion of privacy? Aren't their legal ramifications to posting the contact information of someone and encouraging others to contact them unsolicited? I'd be pretty upset if I found out someone had posted my information on a DB, especially one that I was not associated with.

• sf
    sf

Relax. I cut it off of a PUBLIC BOARD. It has already been published by the poster.

sKally, no f.e.a.r. klass

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• lydia
    lydia

Any one else wonder how he pulled that one off???

I mean - we are talking Prince..

some one who's music isn't exactly what you might find in the halls..
    Could it be he gave a ........
    er..shall we say helpful??....
    contribution??

I doupt that that was in a hall..
    but you Never Know....

Lyd

• hannibal
    hannibal

Being from the minny-twinny does that
    mean he will be coming to my door soon?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey Lydia,

Remember at the Kingdom Hall, it's "putting on appearances" that matters the most!! Apparently Prince has convinced enough of the JW leadership that he's really a changed man! (Cough, cough)

Mony,

He hee, it's only a matter of time. He'll be an apostate once he gets bored at the Kingdom Hall. Maybe (dreaming here) he'll let us have his Paisley Park studios for the Minnesota apostofest, say, in 2004?

Hannibal,

He won't be working any middle-class neighborhoods like where you and I live. No sir! He lives out by the rich areas surrounding Lake Minnetonka! If you live in a half-million dollar home in that area, you may expect to see the short princely one sashay up your driveway on a Saturday morning (between 9:30 and 10:45).

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit