by Mad Sweeney 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
  • jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Thank you for posting this.

I looked out of mild curiosity, but found the article very interesting

• cantleave
    cantleave

Very Interesting, I think I know a few religious Pschopaths.

• life is to short
    life is to short

It is an interesting article. And yes there is sexual psychopath who raped his own daughter in the hall I went to. The elders love him to bits, makes me wonder why. The elders demanded that no one know of his past. I got his court records when they would not believe me that he was a pedophile and that is how I knew he was diagnosed a sexual psychopath by the state hospital. The elders say Jehovah has cured him. He has been married two times to women in the "truth" and been engaged at least three times all to women with children the age of his daughter when he raped her. Yet the elder still maintain he is cured and will not touch the police or court records I have as they do not want to poison their minds about him.

Makes no sense to me, why not error on the side of safety for children's sake.

LITS

LITS

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

LITS: I'm speechless. They always know better than the experts.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yikes. I heard that guys story on "This American Life" a while back. Sort of sad. Very interesting though.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Life is too Short:

It makes me angry to read your story about this guy with a record who they are protecting.

I have a theory about why I think the religion does this. In my opinion it isn't just about not giving the religion a bad name. I feel it is because there are too few men in the religion and they will do whatever they can to retain them. They simply do not want to lose a man, especially if the man has anything going for him (half a brain, personality, a good job).

I don't think they much care what these guys have done, just as long as they can get them to have a veneer of respectability and be fit to go out preaching. That is what I think it is all about.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yes, very interesting.

'"Serial killers ruin families," shrugged Hare. "Corporate and political and religious psychopaths ruin economies. They ruin societies."

Obviously, psychopaths are/have ruined the american economy. Them money changers, the owners of the federal reserve bank must be psychopaths.

S

• Heaven
    Heaven

Life is too Short:

It makes me angry to read your story about this guy with a record who they are protecting.

Same here. In my parent's previous congregation, there is a pedophile and he is still a JW in good standing. I told my Dad that if pedophiles are being allowed to remain, then this is not God's Organization. It is the responsibility of the adults to protect the children and this is not happening within the JWs. I also said to my Dad "What if this guy goes door-to-door and a kid is home alone? That child is a prime target. It's sick." I think this whole thing makes him ashamed. It should.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I knew he was diagnosed a sexual psychopath by the state hospital. The elders say Jehovah has cured him.

Janitors and Windowcleaners.

And JW's maintain this cult is not "dangerous" . . .

Interesting article BTW . . . manipulation must be a breeze in that Organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit