I Can't Believe How Incredibly Relevant This Is!!

by slipnslidemaster 18 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

My cats breath smells like cat food.

;)

Kisses to a bygone age...

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah, I noticed the same thing with my kitty.

If a dog owns you, have you also noticed that his/her vomit doesn't smell at all?

That was a very strange discovery.

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, I know you're funning with us ... but ..

I noticed that since I feed my cat raw food, she no longer has kitty breath. And dat's da troot!

*waves at slippy*

tal

*the old gal*

• White Dove
    White Dove

I thought wet kitty food smelled kind of good.

Dry, not so much.

What kind of raw food do you feed your little meow motor, Talesin?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Less funnin' and more waxin' nostalgic...

• talesin
    talesin

;) ahh,, sooo.... I hear ya. Have been reading some old threads from when I first joined - we had a lot of fun. :D

WD - I grind raw chicken thighs, organ meats (important for taurine, which cats need for their eyesight), some olive oil, and filtered water. Freeze 1-2 days' supply in mason jars. Warm it up to feed, and add a teeny bit of grain and chemical free commercial food (I use the british canned "chicken & ham in jelly") for extra flavour, or sprinkle goldfish flakes on it. She loves it, and is sooo healthy. The vet said a few years ago "What are you giving her to make her fur so glossy and thick?" "Raw food diet" -- she was astounded, as many vets (like doctors) don't know a lot about nutrition. Portions are important, and I did some online investigations to find the correct recipes.

tal

*animals are people too* klass

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

TALESPIN:I am anxious to see how long your cat lives talespin with that special food..how old is your kitty?

WHITE DOVE wrote:

If a dog owns you, have you also noticed that his/her vomit doesn't smell at all? That was a very strange discovery.

I noticed that if you aren't careful they WILL return to their vomit and eat it!...
    Some even eat/play with poop..

And they say a dog's mouth is so clean..

Won't catch me letting them lick me on the mouth anymore!

Snoozy..

• White Dove
    White Dove

My doggy thinks that kitty krunchies are the best.

If we aren't careful, she'll go digging them up and come up to us with litter sprinkles on her nose.

Uh...my dog likes to clean and pleasure herself by licking her...umm...well, you know.

I NEVER let her lick more than my hand, and then I wash it immediately.

I let my dog clean up her vomit.

Never hurt her to do it and it saved me a nasty job a few times.

I read on this forum that the scripture of a dog returning to its vomit is misread or miswrote to mean returning to something very very bad.

The OP of the thread said that it's an emergency measure to make sure they get as much nutrients as possible.

I mean, if they lose it they've lost nutrients.

Interesting, if not a little gross

So, raw poultry is okay for kitties?

Is raw meat okay for dogs, too?

Don't they get food poison, too?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Slipppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come back to the dark side!!!! (you know, the forum which can't be mentioned)

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I know of no such forum...the last such forum disappeared 7 years ago....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit