good ole fashioned JW drama

by finallyfree! 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

so my exwife who decided to go back to da troof coz she needed financial help from her jw family has found a boyfriend as i was sure she would. she tends to be like a leech that latches on until she happens upon another unsuspecting host. only problem is he is not baptized. he was one of the smart ones but met my ex through a temporary spiritual stint that are so common with jw's.

she decides to start dating the guy asap and is doing so in secret as she is newly re-integrated and him not being baptized she doesnt want to bring problems on herself. but being a jw she is mindfukd so she decides that shes gotta come clean and tell the elders. i tell her not to do it unless she wants trouble. she tells em anyway. only a few days after she gets pulled aside and told to end the relationship, he is not "dateable" not spiritual enough and she is spiritually weak still. they cant be married at the hall and if they continue in their course they will have a jc.

apparently he had privileges in his congregation and since he has had all of them removed. she was advised today that she was going to be marked for going against the congregation. lol! ouuf am i glad i dont have to put up with that shit :)

i asked her how old she was and why she was insisting on acting like a child?

• sizemik
    sizemik

"Good old fashioned" is right FF . . . easy to predict that one . . . mind-controlled v mind-controller. Controller wins.

Maybe this will get her to re-think? . . . but then again . . .

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

i really hope for her that she will wake up! i say that mostly for my 2 kids being indoctrinated thanks to her.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

apparently he had privileges in his congregation and since he has had all of them removed

Hmm, I wonder what he'll think of that? It might also make him have second thoughts about the r'ship now that he sees that she's liable to run to the elders over anything.

• nugget
    nugget

typical reaction from the all loving brotherhood. Hopefully the unbaptised brother will see the privileges for what they are and think of doing something else with his time.

It always surprises me how much power people insist on giving the elders. Good grief in any other place would this really be any one elses business.

• Medina
    Medina

Crazy stuff these JWs.

My whole family is made out of these kind of intriges... My brother divorced, and his exwife has a worldy boyfriend. Goes into the hall with the guy, wants to stay a JW and gets kicked out by the Elders because of a JC. Now she is crying like shit and completely fkkd up. Wants to come back to the congo, but with the male ofcourse. Somehow they dont even mint the humiliation that they go through. They really look like wakos.

My brother is dating a wordly women, none knows, except me. He goes to congo and it looks like everything is fine. Same night he is bedding this woman. How hypocrit. He ignored his broder because his (also mine) brother was DF but Does s**t himself that would get him DF... My g*d....

It goes on and on and on. There is nothing Christian about most JWs. I am really fed up with them...

• steve2
    steve2

Actually, your ex-wife sounds like she deserves the JWs. They for their part need more children like her in their thinning ranks. She doesn't sound too clued up in the brain department either. Perfect JW material.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

A JC for dating a worldly guy?? Really? I mean, I've heard of a Shepherding Call and counsel for that, maybe even a talk about marking, but possible DFing? That's ridiculous! So while the admonition to "marry only in the lord" isn't broadcasted as a strict command and merely a suggestion, if you go against it, you're brought up in a JC? Jeez, the control goes deeper than I thought! They give people the impression that they have so many freedoms, but really, there's a cultural undercurrent of what's accepted and what isn't. It may not be printed in the literature (cause that gives the WTBTS deniability) but it's understood that this is how it's done.

I know a sister who got an "unscriptural divorce" from her worldly husband (she knew he was cheating, but she had no proof and he refused to admit it cause he knew the JW rules about remarriage, even though he really was screwin' around). She met a worldly guy and started dating him. A couple months later they got engaged. Very soon after that, she broke it off with him because he did something she didn't like, and she very quickly took up with another worldly guy, got swiftly engaged and married him, and she didn't get a JW, but a talk was given on marking.

I've never been brought into a JC for dating a worldly guy, even though I have done so in my late teens/early 20's and the elders were well-aware of it.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Morbidzbaby that is called public reproof. There had to be a JC formed if they gave a talk on marking. Totally ADD

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

What sort of privileges can a non-baptized guy have? Theocratic Ministry School? Going out in service? That's all I can think of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit