She shows too much cleavage. What should I say to her?

by Iamallcool 99 Replies latest social relationships

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I met a gorgeous lady yesterday and she shows too much cleavage. I see her facebook page, all of her pictures has cleavage in them, I would not want to date her because she shows too much all the time. I am tempted to tell her to cover up her cleavage, she might not like me telling her that. What should I say to her? She looks very good, but I prefer to see her boobs in the bedroom.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Awesome. This is classic asilentone.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

There are nice ways to tell someone that the way they dress is too "open" for you. If I guy I dated, THAT I REALLY LIKED, told me that I dressed too sexually for him and he thought that I looked nicer where he had to use his imagination, I would be prone to dress more conserv. for him. But, that's if I liked him.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I fail to see where it is your place to direct her concerning her cleavage. It is her cleavage, not yours. Almost every show, magazine has men wanting to see cleavage. Yet when a woman does it, she is criticized. I'd pay attention to how tight your pants were and if you suck in your abs enough.

Maybe you should tell her so she knows your character and the quality and quantity of control you wish to impose.

Are you wearing Windsor knots with Hermes pocket squares? I doubt it. Are you suits Italian or merely English Saville Row?

You do not own a woman. If you are pleased, that is extra. Her purpose in life is to please herself, not you.

That said, too many show too much for business.

If a man told me this on a date, I'd leap up and grab a taxi home.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Don't you have a hot spanish girlfriend?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Band on the Run, what if I buy her shirt? Good idea or Bad idea?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

poopsiecakes, shhhhhhh!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Buy her a burka

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

no way

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If you ever saying thing about her cleavage to her, you will never date her. Mark my words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit