Damn You Autocorrect!!

by Morbidzbaby 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

For example, I just made a post here and was spelling right and hit an extra key and it came out righft. You would think spell check could figure out I meant right, but No they substitute rift, and even Bigfoot was on the list.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Marking to read these to my husband in the morning.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Thanks this is priceless i read this before my watchtower study and it beats anything, sure is good to make you laugh, it looks like apple has a secert agenda, i got once a bad auto correct message from someone "let's met at sex" it was really let's met at six. i was like what? WTF? i was so speechless, Now back to the watchtower, that talk about am i ready? no Prove yourself ready? i should totally say at the meeting I'm ready to snowboard now and come in my board clothes. after reading that i really want to laugh more, not read this boring stuff

• White Dove
    White Dove

So funny!

My college professors told us that spell/grammar check can't think for us, so we still have to read over what we write.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I'm on page 31 of 81. I have to make myself go to bed here...What a great site to go on when you need a pick me up!

Hey WhiteDove! How u doin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit