New Curcuit Overseer Brainwash Talk....Obey the Slave even if you find a serious Flaw in JW Doctrine

by foolsparadise 59 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
  • jamiebowers
  • foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Thanks Jamie

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

You're welcome!

• pirata
    pirata

Crazy Stuff. Thanks!

Does anyone know the name of the Circuit Overseer?

• pirata
    pirata

Darn, they cut the talk before the end.

• inbetween
    inbetween

is it an officail outline, or one of the talks, the co chooses (I think midweek is his choice, the rest outlines from the society )

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

All talks are now society outline.

• Alfred
    Alfred

CO's last name: Cunningham (didn't get his first name)

• Alfred
    Alfred

Slidin Fast wrote: All talks are now society outline

Funny thing about that...

Last year, when I spoke to an elder about the Society's failed prophecies, flip-flops and the latest "generation" changes, he quickly defended the WT and the GB and even mentioned that the society is now emphasizing the need to stick to the outline because so many brothers were adding things to their talks over the years that were simply not approved by the Society (causing other JWs to spread wrong teachings). I replied: Really?... then I asked him why the 1969 Awake! volume was missing from the KH Library. He asked: What does that have to do with this? I then pulled out an actual copy of the the May 22, 1969 Awake! which mentioned that if you were a young person (in 1969), you would need to "face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years... as a young person you will never fulfill any career that this system offers."

I then showed him the contents of Finished Mystery, Thy Kingdom Come and some Rutherford rainbow books... and after all that I finally asked him: You still think that the failed prophecies, flip-flops and the "generation" changes were due to some brothers going off script during their talks?

He had nothing else to say for a few seconds and then told me I should just wait on Jehovah... but I think I planted a seed...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit