Charles Sinutko wants to sell you some songs-

by moshe 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Glander
    Glander

The Sinutkos were generally impressed with themselves as I remember the family in So Cal in the 60's. One of the kids did some TV show acting I believe. Don't know what happened to the rest.

• moshe
    moshe

VM44- Charlie has a music facebook page with 5 songs- when you click "buy", it directs you to the Itunes store.

• moshe
    moshe

I see there is a Shane Sinutko (born 1965) who was in a lot of shows during the 70's and 80's- I wonder if he is related to Charles Sinutko?

• the prisoner No 6
    the prisoner No 6

Hey Moshe, are you leaving JWN and becoming a music Mogul ?

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.centralprint.net/jwtalks/COVisits/

No mention of the "Stay Alive Til '75" talk on here.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• moshe
    moshe

I follow the bread crumb trail wherever it leads me- even if it was to the Playboy mansion.

Perhaps a Sinutko relative would be willing to talk about their JW cousin Charles Sinutko.

Zabasearch lists a Robert, Shirley and Betty Sinutko as relatives- One of them would is his wife

SS death index says that Robert is dead (2003)- same city as Charles-- - maybe he was an older brother-

SINUTKO, ROBERT C 30 Aug 1937 03 Apr 2003 (P) 65 92241 (Desert Hot Springs, Riverside, CA) (none specified) California

• moshe
    moshe

Shane's real name is Shannon- not much can be found out about him right now-- his chin seems to be about the same as Charlie Sinutko's chin.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

One of his relatives (nephew or brother) was in my congregation here - but inactive since before I moved into the territory. I remember he opened a liquor store or mini-market or small restaurant and started selling Lottery Tickets. It was a minor scandal.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember if he was Faded, DA'd or DF'd but most of us just kept away. Bad association and all.

-Aude.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Moshe please stop it, your giving me a good laugh!

Prince and Charles Sinutko-stay alive till 75. (A DUET!)

• moshe
    moshe
    One of his relatives (nephew or brother) was in my congregation here - but inactive since before I moved into the territory. I remember he opened a liquor store or mini-market or small restaurant and started selling Lottery Tickets. It was a minor scandal.

Get his name- and give it to Koolaidman! Maybe there is time to work him into the Sixscreens call-in show on Saturday night! Rick will interview him in between his liquor and lottery ticket sales--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit