JW Talk Radio- My First Guest Flaked

by PublishingCult 31 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Your videos are really well made, and I'm certain they've done a lot for ex and exiting jws. But you have to do what is best for you. Take a break, and then if you want to carry on with the videos, maybe you can find a partner to help you out and keep the stress levels down. Have a great summer!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I ask this all the time. What am I doing spending so much time here? The Witnesses are still clutching me and I'm allowing them. A little bit would be valuable. I can't explain my interest but it is there.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Sorry to see you go, but enjoy your summer! (Looking like it's gonna be a roasting one here in SoCal)

• sabastious
    sabastious

PC, I have always admired your passion and thoroughness. Come back every now and then

-Sab

• moshe
    moshe

Good luck on your summer journeys.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hope you come by to visit every once in a while. All the best to you. Enjoy your freedom.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

You probably made a good choice. Good luck to you sir in all your endeavors!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Aw...please pop in occasionally and update us as to how you are? And take care.

Loz x

• Mary
    Mary

Enjoy your summer sweet-cheeks!!

• sizemik
    sizemik

I believe we are all still influenced by the bitterness of the WT experience PC. And the only counter to something bitter is something sweet. I understand how you must feel and admit to being influenced too much by the bitterness myself. I'm almost an empty nester too . . . and all my kid's are free of the cult and forging sweet new lives without looking back.

It's all a "purge" . . . and the sooner we're done with it the better IMO . . . so go drink in the sweetness of life . . . just check in on your friends occasionally . . . that will be sweet too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit