StandFirm Says The Watchtower Society Has Never Lied!

by LostGeneration 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Ok, that MIGHT have been true concerning the very first erroneous statement made by the WTBTS and/or its leaders. But once it became evident that it was wrong, then they covered it up instead of admitting it and started publishing "New Light".

That was the very first lie from the WTBTS! There have been countless since.

I bet Blondie doesn't even know how many lies the WTBTS has committed to print!!!

• tornapart
    tornapart

They said Leviathan was a locomotive (Finished Mystery)

• N.drew
    N.drew

The Watchtower teaches that the New Testament or "Greek Scriptures" was written for the anointed who are the 144,000 present in heaven with the Lamb. They teach that 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 applies only to them

23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes.

But then how do they believe the shunning scriptures apply to everyone?

• N.drew
    N.drew

But then how do they believe the shunning scriptures apply to everyone?

I think it's called crisscross applesauce.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I don't know sometimes I get the feeling nobody's listening to me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m Listening..

http://www.animeherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Frasier-Crane.jpg

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• N.drew
    N.drew

LOL! I like that show.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Or do you mean I should see a shrink?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I like my post to be first on the list. I mean last. Haha!

• N.drew
    N.drew

And I like it when I get three in a row!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit