Would you/could you look at the pics of dead Osama Bin Laden?

by Broken Promises 30 Replies latest social current

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If, and I'm saying, IF, the pics of Osama were released, would you want to look at them?

Do you think you could stomach the sight of a man with a bullet through the eye?

Or would it be worth it just to prove once and for all that the terrorist king is dead?

Any thoughts?

• journey-on
    journey-on

I don't want to see them. It's not that I can't look at them, but why?

Seeing the pics will not convince some people. In this day and age of high tech photo enhancement, it's impossible to 100% verify they're real anyway. There will be varying opinions by all kinds of "experts". Just look at the disagreements about the authenticity of Pres. Obama's birth certificate! It will never be good enough for some people.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Do you think you could stomach the sight of a man with a bullet through the eye?

No problem. I've seen several people run over by the subway in Toronto. Not a pretty sight.

I think they should publish the pics. If they don't, the pics will eventually get leaked anyway, or someone will create their own and try to pass them off as "authentic". It won't satisfy all the conspiracy theorists, but the government should at least make an attempt to appear forthright and honest.

I know, that's asking for a lot.

W

• journey-on
    journey-on

Create a panel of trusted Americans to look at them and say: "Yeah....that's DBL alright! (Dead Bin Laden). No doubt about it."

This panel could include:

#1 Oprah Winfrey

#2 Dr. Phil

Who else? I couldn't think of anyone. Mr. Roger's is dead in the neighborhood. Walt Disney is gone. Who DO we trust anymore?

• snowbird
    snowbird

If I knew for a fact that OBL did those things which are attributed to him, I would have no problem looking at the pictures.

Syl

• blondie
    blondie

I have looked at dead bodies having worked in a coroner's office. When my pedophile father died, I did not need to see him dead in person or in pictures and I was happier then than when Bin Laden died.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Who else?

Get the JW governing body to examine all the evidence. Tell them we need an answer before "this generation" passes away.

W

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Who else? I couldn't think of anyone. Mr. Roger's is dead in the neighborhood. Walt Disney is gone. Who DO we trust anymore?

#3 Charlie Sheen

#4 The judges from American Idol

#5 The judges from Dancing With The Stars

But seriously, though. We had no problem releasing the photos for the Hussein sons...and they were shot up pretty bad. These were gruesome pics.

I would prefer that we had captured him alive, tried him, and let him rot like a dog in prison for the rest of his miserable days. That is far more deflating to the radicals than making an Islamic martyr out of him. We could even have pictures of the medical examination:

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Yes I want to see them.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I would have no problem looking at them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit