anyone have any experience with ouija boards??

by finallyfree! 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sister x
    sister x

God is a spirit, saying you dont believe in spirits is like saying you dont believe God exists.......

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thats right SisterX

All of the gods spoken about in ancient history never existed, including the Judean God Yahweh.

Gods came out of the necessary answer to the many unknowns of the world they lived in, such as earthquakes, lightening,

great floods, the bright shiny disk in the sky.

The many bright sparkly things you see at night, referred to as god's myriad of little angels,

the list goes on. The only problem is people have a hard time accepting or realizing this element of mankind's history of his own ignorance

of the very same world we live in today.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Just because the JW's live in a world where demons lurk around every corner doesnt mean they arent real. I specialize in the occult. Picture the physical and spiritual realms as both existing in a dark room. You cant see it and it cant see you for the most part. Using divination is like turning on a flashlight in the dark room. All the moths run to the flame.

DONT DO IT!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

MS - I know what you mean.

I actually fantasized about gorgeous demonic women wanting to take my virginity!!

I think it's part of being a born-in Borg member.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I always thought demons were men. Well, I did not grow up with good male role models. Thinking about gorgeous demonic women, they must be sexless. And why is the number of female angels available for purchase so much greater than the number of Gabriels and Michaels out there. It is so funny.

As I said, I was demon crazy. I had no idea what they looked like which made it even worse. A shapeless entity. My sleep was compromised heavily. Funny as though they could not act in the daytime. I love joking about the demons!

The WT started to really hammer about demons in my teens. The sexual component was obvious. Our overseer was British and brought in JW England tapes of flying teapots. Oh, what a male dorm would do with those audio tapes. I was such a sap. So I read my 83rd WT article concerning demons. It was a short blurb at the end of an article. A woman in England who engaged with spirits was on her ample bed. A demon popped up to rape her. She fought him up but used all her strength. It was over the top. The sex was not subtle. I knew it was not real--yet I remained afraid.

I've heard people who have seen the Exorcist recently. Special effects have improved so much. Everyone finds it silly, even those who were terrified.

• TD
    TD
    I've heard people who have seen the Exorcist recently. Special effects have improved so much. Everyone finds it silly, even those who were terrified.

Yes, it's very silly and the special effects are almost laughable today. On the other hand, The Haunting (1963) is as creepy today as it was back then.

• cofty
    cofty

God is a spirit, saying you dont believe in spirits is like saying you dont believe God exists.......

"Spirit" is just a word that nobody has ever defined. (unless you're talking about The Macallan, now there's a spirit worth communicating with)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I actually fantasized about gorgeous demonic women wanting to take my virginity!!

I still do.

W

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

We had a circuit overseer who actually gave a talk about demons having sex with people,how twisted is that. I was sixteen at the time,and it freaked me out,gave me nightmares.

And I also heard of others trying to destroy the ouija board. When I was at school,I'd hear kids talking about using an ouija board.

I heard of one Witness who claimed to be walking through the toy department and one board fell right in front of them in the store,lol.

But,growing up,I heard so many demon stories,it was big in the 80's with the Witnesses. It feaked me out,and I still don't want to mess with anything of the sort,real or imagined. If it's fake,why bother,if it's real,best not to bother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit