Why cant we eat animals?

by MrFreeze 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

How come we cant eat animals in the new world? Where does it say that in the Bible? What about animals that die of natural causes or accidentally. Like lets say I "accidentally" run over an animal with my paradise pickup truck? Why cant I eat it then?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I heard a JW say, "Who'd be a vegetarian? Not me!", a couple of days ago. I wasn't sitting close enough to point out that she didn't know her doctrine very well without making a spectacle of myself.

I got another one though. They have promised to send me some research that I already know contradicts what they were trying to prove.

• Terry
    Terry

Why can't we eat animals?

The animals resent it. They use fangs and claws to discourage it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Make a few stashes now, of beef jerky and other dried meat. 'Course, since the noo sistum could be centuries away, your meat would be practically petrified or mummified by then. 'Course, w your purrfect noo sistum teeth, you could easily grind up those meat suckers. Finding them would be a breeze, w your noo sistum purrfect sense of smell.

S

• unshackled
    unshackled

Living forever on a paradise earth without bacon, chicken wings and cheeseburgers would be my eternal damnation in hell.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Come on now Mr. Freeze, Ole Wuz ain't eatin' no road kill

LOL @ Terry

I hear ya, Unshackled

In all Honesty, I would love someone to explain

how the WTS came to the conclusion that it will be a meatless system

I don't see where that is backed up by bible scripture, unless I missed somethin'

Not speculation, but scripture to back up this meatless paradise

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Living forever on a paradise earth without bacon, chicken wings and cheeseburgers would be my eternal damnation in hell.

hear hear!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I gotta have my bacon and my chicken wings.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Yesterday I had a camel burger, yummy, now that's something I would miss

• DanaBug
    DanaBug
    how the WTS came to the conclusion that it will be a meatless system
    I don't see where that is backed up by bible scripture, unless I missed somethin'

It's something about how Noah didn't have permission to eat meat until after the Flood; also why the dinos were really all herbivores. Everything returns to how it was in Eden, God's original plan, before naughty Eve. I think lions will have a hard time chewing grass with the teeth they've got. Ditto for crocodiles and alligators. Picture that, lol!

Dumb, dumb, dumb! Seriously, how did we all buy this bs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit