JW Talk Radio Launches This Month

by PublishingCult 30 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I like your Logo PC..Cool..

I`m happy your not going to do alot of Gay stuff..It`s a None issue for most normal Straight people..

It gets boring..

Although I realise it can be a pain in the ass for you..LOL!!..Thats an Unintentional joke..

I didn`t laugh until I wrote it..So I`m letting it stay..

Anyway..

You have the perfect voice for this..

I hope you and Mad Sweeny do well with your Venues..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

3pm is gonna be hard for me cause of work... I'll listen to the archived show though! Looking forward to it!\

PC did you design the graphic?? It looks great! Simple, yet eye-catching!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I`m happy your not going to do alot of Gay stuff..It`s a None issue for most normal Straight people.. It gets boring..

Agreed, OUTLAW. These things need to be said, however. People like Fearon need to shut up about crap they are ignorant about because it is harmful and destructive, and they obviously don't understand the utter damage it does to people, their lives and their relationships with friends and family. If the Bible said, "Women should not cut their hair" (which it actaully does) you'd better believe there would be a modern day outcry from Christian women all over the world saying, "fuh huck datchit!", and they did say "fuh huck datchit!", and you look around the Christian congregation today and what do we see? Women with short hair!

Although I realise it can be a pain in the ass for you..LOL!!..

LOL, you are assuming I am a bottom :P

I hope you and Mad Sweeny do well with your Venues..

Thanks, OUTLAW. Maybe we could do daily morning show together . . . lol

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    PC did you design the graphic?? It looks great! Simple, yet eye-catching!

I found the image online and added the WT emblem and the name.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Awesome. Go get 'em, PC!

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

Just clicked on your link. "non-prophet" lol

Is that you narrating at the end of the YouTube clip? If so you have a great voice for radio. GL, I'll try to check it out when it airs live.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Is that you narrating at the end of the YouTube clip?

Yes, and thank you for listening.

• Terry
    Terry

I'm not sure what the premise is. That the bible doesn't teach anti-gay teachings? Or, that it doesn't matter what the bible seems to contain?

The Bible is the number one cause of prejudice against gay people.

The authoritarian bulwark of anti-gay emotions is directly from belief in the infallible "God said it; that settles it" agenda.

The people who earn a living creating bad guys to be against for fund raising purposes NEED a source authority to back up their pandering.

The Bible serves that purpose without peer.

• laverite
    laverite

Fare thee well dear PC on your maiden voyage! I will be listening.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I'm not sure what the premise is. That the bible doesn't teach anti-gay teachings? Or, that it doesn't matter what the bible seems to contain?

Personally, I am an atheist and couldn't care less what the Bible has to say on any topic. However, there was a time when I held the words of the Bible, as most here did, in high regard and took them quite literally.

The idea here is that the Bible does not actually teach that homosexuality is wrong. It only matters to me because there are many gay Christians and JW's whose lives are being damaged by this erroneous teaching that is based on very poor language text translation, and its dogma completely absent of historical context.

Miner is going to share some research about the gay clobber passages found in the Bible and clear up a few misconceptions about the condemnation of homosexuality in the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit