Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

One less bad guy in the world. This took way too long to accomplish, but it is now done.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Dershowitz, on CNN, with video at link below. . .

"The precedent this would establish for suppressing material because it might be offensive or might lead to this, it would give Muslim extremists veto about what we can read, what we can hear. It harks back to the [Muhammad] cartoon issues and other forms of censorship. We should not censor because if we publish it will offend the sensibilities of people who don’t share our values."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/266501/dershowitz-release-obl-photos-or-face-lawsuit-andrew-stiles

• VIII
    VIII

I certainly will not be "offended" by photos of OBL dead, head blown apart or not.

I grew up seeing WT articles of people falling into craters created by our great Creator Jehovah during the mass murder to be known as Armageddon. I accepted this as fate. Then the Friday the Thirteenth movies came out along with other horror movies and movies showing all types of carnage. Terminator etc.

And they think we'll be offended by seeing the most wanted criminal in modern history dead?

Give me a F6cking break!

Show the damn pictures.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I think the photos will come out one way or another. I'd like to see the video the white house was watching.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

What video. They say the video feed cut out and no one in that room saw him get killed. No video of when they killed him.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I have photos of some of the people shot at the compound, Simon's wife doesn't want graphic pictures posted in the forum so I wont post what I have.

I can post the tail end of the helicopter that crashed at the site. Notice that a screen was put up to hide the secrecy of what kind of helicopter it was.

It is presumed that it was stealth.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I've got a feeling that the US will keep the details of this attack under raps for sometime.

It appears there were some other men that were killed there also who might not have been murdering terrorists, as the labeling goes.

Sounds like the event went into spiral of unforeseen surprises , particularly when one of the helicopters crashed as it was about to land,

which could have sent off a message under fire , under fire to the adjoining forces. With that suggestion being sent and received,

it could have put things in motion for the forces to shoot at anything that moves or anyone.

The photos, taken by a Pakistani security official who entered the compound after the early morning raid on Monday, show two men dressed in traditional Pakistani garb and one in a t-shirt, with blood streaming from their ears, noses and mouths.

The official, who wished to remain anonymous, sold the pictures to Reuters.

None of the men looked like bin Laden. President Barack Obama decided not to release photos of his body because it could have incited violence and used as an al Qaeda propaganda tool.

"I think that given the graphic nature of these photos, it would create some national security risk," Obama told the CBS program "60 Minutes."

Based on the time-stamps on the pictures, the earliest one was dated May 2, 2:30 a.m., approximately an hour after the completion of the raid in which bin Laden was killed.

Other photos, taken hours later at between 5:21 a.m. and 6:43 a.m. show the outside of the trash-strewn compound and the wreckage of the helicopter the United States abandoned. The tail assembly is unusual, and could indicate some kind of previously unknown stealth capability.

Reuters is confident of the authenticity of the purchased images because details in the photos appear to show a wrecked helicopter from the assault, matching details from photos taken independently on Monday.

U.S. forces lost a helicopter in the raid due to a mechanical problem and later destroyed it.

The pictures are also taken in sequence and are all the same size in pixels, indicating they have not been tampered with. The time and date in the photos as recorded in the digital file's metadata match lighting conditions for the area as well as the time and date imprinted on the image itself.

The close-cropped pictures do not show any weapons on the dead men, but the photos are taken in medium close-up and often crop out the men's hands and arms.

One photo shows a computer cable and what looks like a child's plastic green and orange water pistol lying under the right shoulder of one of the dead men. A large pool of blood has formed under his head.

A second shows another man with a streak of blood running from his nose across his right cheek and a large band of blood across his chest.

A third man, in a T-shirt, is on his back in a large pool of blood which appears to be from a head wound.

U.S. acknowledgment on Tuesday that bin Laden was unarmed when shot dead had raised accusations Washington had violated international law. The exact circumstances of his death remained unclear and could yet fuel controversy, especially in the Muslim world.

(Reuters) - Photographs acquired by Reuters and taken about an hour after the U.S. assault on Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan show three dead men lying in pools of blood, but no weapons.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8493391/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Blackout-during-raid-on-bin-Laden-compound.html

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

In the past it was customary to release an official story, and then give all the variant stories to your disinformation outlets to distribute and muddy up the story. This administration has streamlined the process by releasing the many story variations itself and bypassing the disinformation operatives.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Just wait a bit, and it will be on Wikileaks.

It would just be used as a tool to insight more enemies of the USA, and you will still have conspiracy groups who won't believe it's real.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit