Farewell To All For Now

by Moridin 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Moridin
    Moridin

Just wanted to say farewell for a time. I'm leaving for basic training in the Army on Monday. I want to thank you all for the help you've given me during some troubling times. Thanks for all the support and wish me luck. I'm going to be doing my basic in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri and then I'm going to be stationed in Germany. Looking foward to saying hi again periodically.

• Helen
    Helen

by by, come back when you can!

• TR
    TR

Hey Moridin,

My nephew is stationed in Germany, but he's being transfered to Kosovo soon. He loves it in Germany.

Good luck, and thanks for serving our country!

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Take care of yourself, I wish you well!

• Celia
    Celia

Do you know where you're going to be stationed in Germany.
    I have friends in the south of Germany.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Moridin, I wish you well

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Thanks for serving our country in these bad times...........

“We all fell down from the milky way, hanging around here for the judgement day, heaven only knows who’s in command.”- Jimmy Buffet

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

deleted

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Well Brad make us proud to be a united country and our continent is the best in the whole world. Talli Ho. Wish you a save journey and hope you can still visit us from time to time.

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME !!

• Valentine
    Valentine

((((((moridin)))))))))))
    Wishing you the best as you begin your military career.
    Ft LW eh? My cousin retired from there recently,he was a Sgt major.He called it Ft Lost in the Woods heheh.Good Luck sweetie! Stay safe.luv,Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit