Is this a forum for JWs or a place where crybabies complain about people complaining

by Pika_Chu 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

So...I've noticed there are so many topics that don't have to do with JW-related things, like recent ones where someone complained about this very thing, not realizing that his own thread is, by existence, just a complaint with nothing relevant to any of OUR lives as JWs.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol, damn I feel so guilty about giggling over that opening paragraph. I'm gonna be good.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I enjoy irrelevant and obnoxious posts because they are an expression of absolute freedom. In their craziness, OBVES and Larsinger are free people.

• sabastious
    sabastious

This forum software could use a topics overhall I think.

-Sab

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Hello? Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile.

• TD
    TD

I understand why any perceived attempt to bridle freedom of expression would be resented. JWN is not the same place it was years ago and years from now, it won't be the same place as it is today. Internet formus change and evolve as time goes by and that's just the way it is.

However I also understand why some very gifted participants have chosen to leave. They got tired of seeing their hard work turned upside-down.

• designs
    designs

I like that politics and social issues are discussed and debated. We were denied participation for so long, its great to be active in politics, voting, and social issues of the day.

Did the full on March for Peace with Mahatma Ghandi's grandson a few years ago....yooHoooo look at us, picture in the paper and all

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

So...I've noticed there are so many topics that don't have to do with JW-related things, like recent ones where someone complained about this very thing, not realizing that his own thread is, by existence, just a complaint with nothing relevant to any of OUR lives as JWs.

Ok..... you do realise you've become a self-fulfilled prophecy?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Bring it on!!!!!! How boring if everyone had the same opinions and wanted to talk about the same things.

I really enjoy the diversity on here. It gives me the opportunity to see things from other points of view.

Bring on the crybabies too!!!!! Cry all you like!!!! where else are you going to do it.

• steve2
    steve2

Let's remove all doubt over this vexed issue. Call in the GB to officiate over decisions about what is a justified complaint and what is not. An ideal outcome would be two concrete lists:

The second list - of unjustified complaints - will be very, very, very, very, very, very long while the first list - of justified complaints - will be astonishingly short.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit