Six Screens Goon Is Fearon's PC Smearer

by PublishingCult 34 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Well, the heat is being turned up . . . if you can call it "heat" . . . as this Saturday's conference call draws near. Rick has promised to have Johnny the Bethelite back on the program in which I get to ask pointed questions, and then present irrefutable evidence that both Rick and Johnny are perpetrating a hoax on the xJW community.

Rick Fearon has not agreed to my terms, he refuses to confirm whether Johnny will be on, and one of Rick's staunch supporters, poconoporker, on youtube, who seems be rather enamored with RF's body of work, has mirrored my last two vids about RF and states I am resorting to WT style tactics. I thanked him for mirroring my vids. It went from me trying to patiently and rationally discuss people's concerns with what appeared to be me eating one of my own, but it turned into petty ad-homenem attacks- I must be gay, blah blah blah. I blocked comments for a while and ratings until the crazies stopped beating at the door . . . for one day. I forgot to enable the ratings on one of the videos and now I am dishonest. I am afraid the majority of people are on Rick's side, apparently. I could have explained my reasons for disabling comments and ratings for a day, but this person wouldn't care, and he would draw whatever conclusions, however irrational, that would smear me a bit before the conference call.

Hey, I knew when I made the vids some people were not going to like it. I knew it as soon as I heard the folks on RF's conference call. They would want my head for mussing up RF's polyester suit, for pouring water on the fire of their delusion. But there is no way in hell I am afraid of what anybody says about the content of the vids or about me for posting them. I stand by them.

Rick finally emailed me this morning, not to agree to my stated terms, not confirm that Johnny would be joining the conference call, but ask me to call him this evening to "discuss the details". What the hell does that even mean? What details? LOL

I called and left a message, and then decided I will not be speaking to him. He's just trying to handle me. He can just do what he always does- post the crap on JWN, and he will hear from me Saturday on the conference call. He will know me because I will be the one exposing his Johnny hoax live and in front of his sycophant followers.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Can you post links to your vids please PC. Ta very much

Paula

• undercover
    undercover

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm working 3rd shift this weekend, but I'll be listening!

Drama! Drama! Drama!

(just kidding).

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sorry - I have a life to lead, so I won't be listening.

But I look forward to the edited highlights here.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Can you post links to your vids please PC. Ta very much

PublishingCult on Youtube

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Just want to say that I am not expecting any of you to be listening. I will be recording the program on my end, and will post a video with the audio ASAP after I hang up the phone. In fact, I wouldn't even bother listening.

For two cents, I'd just go ahead and post what I have and let that be it. But doing it in front of all of Rick's regular callers is so appealing.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thanks

Good luck Saturday, cant wait for this one....

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks PC . . . still interested in this

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Here's my bet... after 3 hours of "Johnny the Bethelite should be on any moment now" he will be a no show and many appologies will be offered.

PC will have lost 37% of his brain matter by listening to the call and slip into a coma.

After PC is confirmed to be non-responsive and paramedics dispatched, Johnny will show up.

Monday, a large sensational post will be made declaring the chat a rousing success that will stretch to 10 pages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit