How Has The Economy Affected Your Spending Habits?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• freydo
    freydo

I wish the one party state media representing the Republicrats and Democrooks would ask Barry what he thinks has changed since he took office.

• moshe
    moshe

I don't buy a new doodad when it first comes out- I just bought last years Ipad model-a 64Gb/3G & a 16Gb/3G refurbs for about 1/2 the price of the newest Ipad2- I used to only buy a new car- my last one was a 35 month old Prius- 34,000 miles- I purchased a 8yr/125,000 bumper to bumper warranty ( shopped online and purchased for $1000 less than the local dealer wanted using an out of state dealer) and still paid less than 1/2 the cost of new Prius and have 5 more years of worry free driving. We used to eat out every Saturday night- now we are more likely to skip eating out or take advantage of the $9.95 early bird dinner or the lunch menu. theater movies?- used to be once a month- now it's like once or twice a year- we just wait for the video releases now.

We moved to a state that has no state (FL) income taxes and low resident real estate taxes to maximize my pensions ( SW FL still has very low home prices)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Your a smart man Moshe,

now run for president so I can vote for you

• moshe
    moshe

And for free entertainment, wasblind, I come here to JWN and watch the fun soap opera - "as the faders turn", every day. ( if I was really smart, I would have never gotten into the JWs)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit