Those can be on the side. :D

• poopsiecakes
  • Satanus
    Satanus

*Puts bucket over head*

S

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Oh yeah it's got to be pretty big. I have a tendency to flop around like a fish out of water.

• JRK
    JRK

Queen is nice, I do not want to be too far from my partner.

JK

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

You're all spoiled. Me and my gal have been sleeping together on a Twin for over a year. Not even a Twin XL... No... A Twin. My feet hang over the edge if I stretch out. And OH GOD the pain in the mornings.

EDIT: I've been corrected. We had a Twin XL and then later had to get a normal Twin... Maybe one day we'll finally get a Full.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Huge. As in king size.

funny tale... when my wife first moved in with me i had a double mattress. As a busted batchelor it was on the floor. After many years of having plenty of room to myself, having another in the double bed was, for sleeping, way to small for me. Solution? We grabbed her double mattress and put it on the floor next to mine... now we had a huge wide bed! Sleep time comes and we would each roll to our mattress.

one day we were offered a near new kingsize so we thought it was time to upgrade to a real bed. Tis wonderful! we could never go to a small one now.

oz

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

I'm in a relationship with a small man, and I myself don't occupy too much space so.... I say yeah, size DEFNITELY matters. It's not a good feeling when you're half asleep and you fall into the ground because your SO and your pug are taking up all the space.

Also: farts.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

A double bed is too small and crowded and leaves very little room to find your own little space to sleep peacefully. A king size is too big and I hate travelling so far for a spantaneous cuddle during the night. A queen size bed does the trick for me :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit