Elder arrested for stalking

by iceguy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

kjw53 said "Anyone who believes a teacher who tells them that they are saved-need their heads examined."

Ephesians 2:8 States: " For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--"

BTTT

• JRK
    JRK

It would be so cool if he was spying for the congregation and got busted! The WTS will leave him hanging out to dry.

JK

• iceguy
    iceguy

kjw3 the Jw's think they can read peoples hearts and that is why they are so judgemental. I have never in my life been around a group of people more judgemental than them.

Wasblind thats a great scripture.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks Iceguy,

It's one of those crazy things the Bible teach and people need their head examined for

BTTT

• jam
    jam

The most judgemental Elder are the ones that are

hiding things in the dark, the lowest of all humans, a

hypocrite.

• iceguy
    iceguy

jam I always felt that way too. I always wondered what the most strict of elders were hiding.

• jam
    jam

iceguy; Here are A few when I was A elder.

one had A woman on the side for years, another one was

abusive too his wife and kids in fact there were several abusive

elders. Another elder had the eye for young sisters, the brothers

new about it, and many alcoholic elders. And then there were

elders who thought they were doing the right thing, many have

left.

• Glander
    Glander

Look for more stalking complaints with the current pioneering campaign. How many times can they work a territory before it turns into harrassment?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I suggest you find out when his arraignment hearing is going to be, and attend it! You can call the Clerk of the Court, and they will tell you when it will be....

• carla
    carla

Doesn't your state have a Circuit Court Access page? or simple case search? You can find out how his case goes if you don't want to go the court case itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit