Delroy Grant

by James_Slash 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• James_Slash
    James_Slash

Started his reign of terror in 1992.....

Baptised as a JW in 1994....

• looloo
    looloo

wow , i presume the dubs would say "he never was a real jw !" evil scumbag wont ever be knocking on doors again anyway !

• Podobear
    Podobear

Think you may have your facts wrong "Slash"... his wife is a JW, she is severely disabled. Though he had associated, I think you will find that he never was a JW. Sorry, to steal your thunder.

The rumours and scorn have died the death here, as far as I can see....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They'll deny he was a JW as his evil is public knowledge. How could they do any other? Cash and power are at stake for the GB of the WTB$.

If he were a paedo yet not exposed to the media the elders could protect him.

the WTB$ are double dealing money/power grabbers.

They will try not to let Grant dent their perfect bread tin!

Mrs Punk isn't aware he is a dubbie..........either that or she's thinking she can hide it from me the great apostate!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Pod , I thank you will find he was a baptized JW, how long he remained active for is unknown, but Besty on here knew of him as he served in the Forest Hill cong is SE London.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The media reports never gave real details but some of them, especially at the time of his arrest did say that it was his wife who was a dub and Delroy just used to bring her along and maybe chauffeur her around in the Ministry but not do it himself....

I am with Podobear on this one , unless anyone has any personal knowledge of them

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/current/184496/1/Jehovahs-Witness-accused-of-raping-and-sexually-assaulting

OK just to put this to bed - I have it FIRST HAND from a JW that knows him and is in the same congregation that Delroy Grant is a baptized Jehovah's Witness in the London Forest Hill Congregation.

He is a Jehovah's Witness. End of. ~Besty

• James_Slash
    James_Slash

It has stated in the national media that he was baptised a JW in 1994. Can't see that they would say that if it wasn't true - plus others on this thread have stated facts that are closer to home.

I believe he was a baptised JW - whether he was inactive or not. He started his campaign of terrorising the old folk of South London in 1992 yet he became a JW in 1994.

According to the publications, Jehovah reads the heart and uses his holy spirit to bring such ones into the only religion in the world who promotes truth and pure worship. Not to mention that they are God's ONLY channel of communication on earth.

Just goes to show what a load of nonsense this is. Its even more questionable when Elders pray for holy spirit to appoint Ministerial Servants or Elders then it turns out years later that they were abusing children 10-15 years before.

• James_Slash
  • DanaBug
    DanaBug

Clickable http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/03/25/night-stalker-delroy-grant-was-a-jekyll-and-hyde-control-freak

You know, I can watch graphic horror and films about demons and serial killers with no problem, but this guy really really freaks me out. Guess a JW serial rapist hits way too close to home. And that photo of him, taken after his arrest...this guy is a living nightmare.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit