MY You Tube video has been removed

by Lady Lee 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Pirata posted:

Lady lee, the little "snowflake" icon in the info bar when a person's post is generated based on the IP address. If the user was posting from two different accounts, but from the same place, then the snowflake icon would appear the same.

And you know this how?

Snoozy..

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Amazing, I have a few. One from 9 years ago and a different computer, one from my house and now one from my daughters house..

Snoozy

• pirata
    pirata

And you know this how?

Leolaia referred to these icons as an "IP Hash" on another thread. I checked through my posts since I started posting here and I have a few different snowflake types which correspond to the locations I made my posts from. I cannot say this is 100% sure, but the behaviour does match the assertion of what those icons are.

Edit: There are mentions of the IP Hash on this thread from simon. It mentions that the IP hash is not 100% reliable because using a proxy server can make your IP appear different (or if two people use the same proxy server, make it look the same).

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/announcements/189935/1/Ninja-stop-making-accusations-when-you-dont-have-all-the-facts

• Mary
    Mary

I'm just seeing this thread now. So our resident troll, better known as Spade/Alice.in.Glueland got LL's video banned for no other reason than, well, she's got too much time on her hand and is a pathetic freak? Good lord......

I understand why her posts under "Alice.in.Wonderland' were taken down, but half of me thinks it would be a good idea to let lurking JWs see what kind of freak is representing them.

Unbelievable.....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Most ironic thread ever.

• sherah
    sherah

I hear ya Broken Promises!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Absolutely couldn't agree more

same with A day in the life of.....

who CARES!!!