Mom Tries to Kill Kids, Self, Before 'Tribulation' Comes

by whereami 18 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*shakes head*

• FrankWTower
    FrankWTower

I'm sorry, but there is no evidence that she was a JW. These kinds of videos can be great for our cause if there is certainty that the people involved are JW's, but something like this doesn't specify what her religous background is.

I would love to show something like this to my family to help release the bonds of WT doctrine, but since it doesn't say she was a JW, I won't.

• tec
    tec

Terrifying. And violent! I know someone attempting to kill themselves and their children is in a pretty bad place already... but slashing throats and wrists? How do you do that?

Tammy

• Reality79
    Reality79

Whether she is a JW or not, I still wouldn't gloat about something like this when its obvious this woman is mentally ill and her kids are going to be traumatised. But as we already know, religion exploits the weak anyway.

I did always wonder if 'jehovah' is sooooo loving and the GT is going to be this super horrendous time, then why would he allow his own people - children included - when they have already been through enough as it is? That's certainly no god of mine....

• whereami
    whereami

I'm sorry, but there is no evidence that she was a JW.

Where do you see it mentioned anywhere in this post that she's a JW?

• s0rt3d
    s0rt3d

It's not about if she were a JW or not, it's that religion, no matter what religion, can be harmful. This is especially true for those with mental and emotional issues - religion can actually exacerbate innate problems.

• whereami
    whereami
    It's not about if she were a JW or not, it's that religion, no matter what religion, can be harmful. This is especially true for those with mental and emotional issues - religion can actually exacerbate innate problems.

Ah...the sweet sound of reason.

• scary21
    scary21

Reminds me of the old WT book......What has religion done for mankind......another example!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Reminds me of the famous case we had in Houston of the woman who drowned all her kids in the bathtub to "save them from sin."

Obviously mentally ill, but I always thought real justice would have caused the religious quack husband to do some time for putting her through what he did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit