A werid experiance i had aged 13 with an Elder?

by highdose 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

This guy would be 6 feet under if he came onto my kids like this. What a pedo! The elders in my congregation are all sex starved and after anything in a skirt that looks fit no matter the age.

HHG

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

There was a woman in my hall who's husband wasn't a JW, her son who was 15 or 16 at the time was asked by an elder alone if he masturbated and how he dealt with his sexual urges. I know his mom was pretty mad when she heard because she told my mom about it. Lots of weirdo's out there, obviously something was up because he too approached J alone and he couldn't prove it.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

When I was 12 back in the 60's. We always had the D.O. stay are our house during a C. A. MY parents would give them their room and my bedroom was next to my parents bedroom. The last night they stayed which was a Sunday I go to bed early because of school the next day. At around 10 PM the D.O. walks into my room turns on my lights which wakes me up and just stares at me for about 2 mins. Then he says good night and leaves. To this day I always thought that was weird. Their are alot of sick people in this cult. Totally ADD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

OMG, those 2 experiences are probably the most creepy things i've ever heard of from people in the JWS

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

All I have to say is...

WTF!!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

All I have to say is...

WTF

I second that!!

• Reality79
    Reality79

WTF

I third that!!

That's very disgusting and creepy to say the least. They talk about the catholic church but at least they ADMIT they have a problem unlike the dubs who sweep it under the carpet in the hope that it will go away. I once knew of a pervert elder who was in his late 40s and had a fetish for 16 year old girls in the hall. I swear, if I had a daughter, like Bruce Willis said in The Last Boyscout: "If you even look at her funny I'll shove an umbrella up your ass and open it".

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

WTF I fourth that!!!

I can't believe your mother laughed. What a spiritually and sexually sick cult.

• loosie
    loosie

That is bizzare. I bet if you told the police at the time they would have found some kind of charges to bring him up on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit