SS Hillary breaks her mooring because of tsunami of Presidential ineptitude

by NeckBeard 42 Replies latest social current

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Designs, are you, by any chance, black? Dare I ask the question? Does it make me a racist?

• designs
    designs

Iron-head, what part of being Irish,Scottish, Welsh don't you get....

James, suck it up man, Hillary's defection, if true, is the battle of two very bright individuals. Few Secretaries of State go the distance with their bosses.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Iron-head, what part of being Irish,Scottish, Welsh don't you get....

maybe Black Irish hmmm

Never answer a question with a question. Stand for who you are and what you believe in. Did your papa never teach you anything?

What exactly are they teaching kids in school today? Hmmm?

• designs
    designs

That explains the Iron-head moniker

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Unable to answer simple questions? Embarrassed?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Few Secretaries of State go the distance with their bosses.

Good. Coming back (slowly) onto topic.

Now - care to comment on the reason Hillary has said she will not continue into a second term? (my theory is that she wants to run herself)

James, suck it up man, Hillary's defection, if true, is the battle of two very bright individuals.

Suck up what? I am the topic police. You are released on your own recognizance with just a warning.

• designs
    designs

Irish, Scottish, Welsh is not an answer o geez.

Jame, she wants to be President, true, no mystique there, she will run out of money like she did the last time and end up at least $400 million in the hole...But a galant effort none the less.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Irish, Scottish, Welsh is not an answer o geez

I got your heritage. I'm asking about your skin color. You knew that

O geez

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Hillary will not be the first or last woman in the world to do the hard job, and the boss gets the credit.

Perhaps some smarty will invite Hillary Clinton onto Saturday Night Live and have her sing Dolly Parton's "9 to 5"?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

"I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak."

~ Barack Obama

What a refreshing change - a President who actually deliberates before taking us into another war in the Middle East!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit