Ran into not One, not Two, but THREE elders at the same time!

by Soldier77 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• snakeface
    snakeface

Just shun them!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Three elders at once? Maybe it was a judicial committee, and they just failed to notify you.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

lol soldier...I feel the same way as you do, I hate doing the avoidance dance ( I would've reacted the same as you). I also had an incidence a month ago when I ran into a group of about 10 from my old cong, there were elders, pioneers, and longtime friends...I held my head up smiled big and said Hi as I walked by- I did not even pause for any opportunity for a conversation.

I know there would be a lot of peace of mind if it were all over...but- my mom is so important to me...she is the only dub I care to keep. Thats why I keep dancing.

I am looking to move in May, I hope that will help with the "sightings"- but moving is not always an option for most...I just cant take it anymore- this is a small community and I am tired of looking over my shoulder.

CHG

• jeckle
    jeckle

i understand too i might avoid them to a degree but i've practiced my speeches a million times letme at'em ! that being said ya its none of their effin bussiness if it leans to the right or left. it your life. i have an ability to be nice and avoid a scene but a switch will flip in my head if someone tries to tell me how white my shorts should be and i will give them a piece . but i do know the feeling

• moshe
    moshe

Your avatar, a soldier, doesn't seem to fit you right now.

• jeckle
    jeckle

maybe this is a different thread subject but it makes me think . why are we scurrying around them :

1. we know the truth about the truth

2. we have proof

3. we have full control of ourselves minds bodies brains eyes etc.

4. we out number them real christians and atheist and agnostics unite!

5. we now fit in better in mainstream society.

6. we have freedom and the contitution behind us and the bill of rights i often remind my brothers they cant make me believe anything i dont want to because i am an american citizen and well over 18 and 21 (36) sounds childish i say tho sometimes you do like it call the cops take me to court lets see what happens!

7. that should be enough to cover it if not someone else will fill me in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit