My brother is now being trained as a Circut Overseer.

by Voices 31 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

I also suffer from PTSD, I stop the drinking because it made my

condition worst. Be happy for your brother, he may discover thing

about the borg that might surprise him.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You'll be ok when you realize you are more on the ball than any Witness is.

This is the truth, 1000 times over. Your brother is enslaved to a dangerous mind control cult and you're free. He's going to be a CO. We should pity the fool, not envy him.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I like you more than your brother, because he is a "yes" man in an corrupt organization on life support, and you at least made it here.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

dude!! your bro is not getting praise or commendation for free...he's paying with his soul that he sold so cheaply to the wts.

trust me, i have done quite a bit of naughty stuff myself, but its not what we do that counts, its where we end up when its all said and done. im not diffed (faded) but gawd i wish i could just say to hell with it and take the plunge, but i really dont want my family against me during these hard times...its like a catch 22, and its really eating me up inside, bad.

keep up the good fight brah!

a fellow sinner

• clarity
    clarity

Dear Voices,

One thing you'll notice as you get older, is that 'self esteem' is just that.. SELF-ESTEEM! It comes from yourself, who you are, what you are proud of. It doesn't come from outside of you!

"i'm struggling and wanting things like self-worth, confidence,......."

Just wanting produces nothing. Start with your thoughts and words ..."As a man thinks, so is he, and as a man chooses, so is he." RW Emerson

It's worth the struggle - keep going!

clarity

• Ding
    Ding

Your brother is climbing a ladder that's leaning against the wrong building -- against a house of cards, in fact.

Don't envy him; pity him.

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

You have a PM (to Voices)

• LV101
    LV101

Voices --- your poor brother has been "hooked," and has underestimated the cult with whom he's dealing --- watchtower, and we have to give up our naive assumption that people don't follow agendas of their own --- his could be unmet needs of his early childhood (perhaps to avoid taking responsibility of his own life's power now and handing it over to someone else/the ORG. it's an escape, and it's called denial to make reality MORE TOLERABLE. YOU, on the other hand, like minimus has indicated, are on the path of working thru this painful process to earn FREEDOM. THIS IS HARD WORK.

when we are stressed we go back to the FAMILIAR or plotting an EZ way to escape this PAIN however we can so maybe his way looks comfy/successful to you at this point --- NOT!!!! poor brother is not in reality. we will do anything to avoid/STOP this suffering/pain caused by REALITY, NOT BY CHANGING OUR CIRCUMSTANCES (like you are) but pretending our circumstances are something other than what they are.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My brother is now being trained as a Circut Overseer..

http://www.calbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/seal_balancing_ball.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• LV101
    LV101

OUTLAW -- I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE KILLING ME --- my throat is in pain -- oh, how you missed your calling for the funnies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit