Governing Body Autographs Gift Bibles For Cuban Authorities

by PublishingCult 57 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    They must have ignored it... but it just seems impossible doesn't it?.....-Sab

Jehovah`s Witness`s are forced to Ignore anything Negative about the WBT$..

Those that dont,live with it,leave or are DFd..

The WBT$ can do anything they want..Including Break their own Rules..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• suenott63
    suenott63

Could god look on this in the same way as he did when moses drew water from the rock without giving glory to god for the miracle. ? I think so

• suenott63
    suenott63

Lets face it the only thing better would be photo's of them sucking on a huge Cuban( cigar people) lol

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Anybody has a scan of the full page?

Albert

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

bttt

• Balaamsass2
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

When it comes to fraternising with worldly governments to advance kingdom organisational interests, the GB will bend the rules and act hypocritically without batting an eyelid.

The GB affirm allegiance to the American flag in their passports.

For years they turned a blind eye to Mexican brothers paying-off Mexican public officials in cash to get an exemption from military service, all the while telling the Malawi JW's it was a sin against Jehovah to simply possess a political party card in order to avoid the brutal persecution those poor Malawi JW's suffered.

Then later the Watchtower told all JW's they joined the UN as an NGO simply to get a library card.

In joining the UN's DPI, the Watchtower had to pledge it's allegiance to the UN's Declaration and objectives, which includes the use of military force! All the while, hundreds of young JW's in South Korea must go to prison instead of doing even non-military alternative service if that service is ordered by the military and not civilian authorities.

That's Barry (closest), Barr (middle) and Losch in the photo signing Bibles. (Barry and Barr now deceased).

Lloyd Barry was one of the signatories on the Watchtower Society's NGO application form. He was the one (according to Barbara Anderson) who directed Ciro Aulicino to wrote the infamous Sept. 8, 1991 Awake! magazine cover articles about how the UN was going to do astonishing things in the future that would amaze people, etc, without so much as a single mention of the Kingdom of God.

This Bible autographing thing for public officials in Cuba is only a small item in a long list of examples of Watchtower leaders willingly engaging in questionable and hypocritical double-standards in matters of political neutrality, etc.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL LOL I found that doozy photograph several years ago......

....how I missed it when I was the book study conductor is beyond me............talk about arrogance, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit