Convention 2011 rumor

by baltar447 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are due to use the economic troubles as a sign that the end is imminent. Once the dollar starts becoming worthless, they are going to assume that Jehovah is about to step in and usher them into the New Dark Ages, where the dollar will be unnecessary. Never mind that this is not the first time we have seen a collapse in the dominant world power--just that they will spin it to mean that the last world power is going down, and that Armageddon is nigh.

Then, once Agenda 21 becomes reality, the witlesses will claim that this is "the eighth power" that reigns a very short time. It will always be taken to mean that the end is imminent. Not that they will wake up to the fact that mass human enslavement, not liberation, is all Agenda 21 will bring. (And mass human enslavement is also Jehovah's agenda.)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "Eating poutine will now be considered a DF offense."

poopsiecakes - "soooo glad I'm not a JW anymore..."

So you like poutine, huh, poopsie?

I'm picturing you slowly and satisfyingly licking your fingers after downing a particularly zesty cheeze curd...

I'm such a perv...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WTWizard - "...the witlesses will claim that this is 'the eighth power' that reigns a very short time."

Well, maybe when it stubbornly refuses to wipe out Babylon the Great, cry "peace and security", and collapse, the WTS will have a hell of a time spinning themselves out of that one, IMO.

BTW, I'm not really up on all the Alex Jones/PrisonPlanet/black-helicopter/NWO hype these days; what's "Agenda 21?"

• nugget
    nugget

let's hope they get it in early on Saturday morning before everyone starts nodding off. Unless they want to sneak it in under the radar then midway through Friday or Saturday afternoon would be better.

Glad I won't be there to be disappointed all over again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit