CO was asking for money in his talk last night

by life is to short 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Faaaark . . . so much bullshit . . . I'm going to bed . . . thanks for doin all the work wasblind

Luvonyall

• wasblind
    wasblind

goodnight

just so you know thanks for opening pandora's box on that one

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Wow that thread is so old it was back when WTWizard's posts were still readable "

Hey Slim, the difference between the threads on this site and WT literature is that these threads

never grow old and never has to be replaced with Nu lite, we never have to tell folks we don't believe

what we used to post , If our eyes were opened and we stand firm in what we now see, that the WTS is a lie

this site does not have an expiration date on the material it presents. So who do you

think has the truth ?

• moshe
    moshe
    they only had enough money to buy a soda pop once a month if they rode their bike in the preaching work as much as they could. But there were HAPPY.

Brother, here is two bucks,- enjoy those two bottles of Mountain Dew on me, - Yahoo!

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Better clean the bogs and make it look like you elders are all very busy in the ministry! The CO is coming..

The elders always kissed as when this scrounger came to our hall, free meals and board at my moms house etc.. then he asked for money from them aswell! What a parasite these pompus morons are.

HHG

• Scott77
    Scott77

life is to short ,

Your thread is so beautful to me. I loved reading it so much. You spoke from a perspective of a true, personal experience, and that made me reflect my time spend in the Watchtower world. I did pioneer during some summers time but it was a short time at that. Its a great irony that the Watchtower is constantly asking for donations yet it discourages people from taking higher education that should provide an easy mean to donate more as needed. Some of its talks attacks the love of money and all associated evil thing. The CO must suffer for his foolish mistake of joining the Watchtower during his 20's. I solute his late dad for excluding him in the will.

Scott77

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Watchtower 1975 Feb 1 p.92 par. 21
    The happiest people on earth are Jehovah?s people and they are chiefly among the poor ................... "

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

" Watchtower 1975 Feb 1 p.92 par. 21
    The happiest people on earth are Jehovah?s people and they are chiefly among the poor ................... "

WRONG on the first claim . . . no argument with the second . . . and we all know why!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

My suggestion continue to put money in the box, but only these:

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The happiest people on earth are Jehovah`s people ...................

Its a MisPrint.....

The WBT$ says "Jump!"....."Jehovah`s Witness`s say "How High?"..

"Jehovah`s Witness`s Are the Hoppiest People on Earth"..

This Hoppy JW is off to a..

WBT$/JW,JC,Kangaroo Court..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit