Can YOU think?

by SimBeSim 11 Replies latest jw friends

• SimBeSim
    SimBeSim

@poppers

Thanks for your reply and I definitely like how you think worrying about

attracting people.

But please notice the name of this topic where it says: can YOU think?

And by reacting in this topic you do make an appeal to be person who CAN

think though what you write shows that you while writing it did NOT think.

Simply cause you "think" that to take something seriously something has

to be attracting and that is definitely what I do all what I can to exclude.

Cause by making things attractive to be taken seriously is the very method

JW's use to make new JW's.

That is also the fatal attitude why they are just as stacked as Jew's in time of Jesus.

NO

I am Sim the No-One just like Jesus Christ a God the God whatever even Jehovah

though absolutely not forgetting Allah.

I am what a bit could be described as return of Jesus Christ only such description

would be possible to pull out of the Bible but Bible is the very evidence of giant stupidity

which represent whole world of beings who call themselves humans

but I after have been a human for a year and have called other human did not get even 1

human-like reaction have come to conclusion that on planet earth the only human who has

ever lived was Jesus. I Sim the No-One was second human and it looks like that all

what civilization called human ever produce regarding Intelligent Beings.

What is definitely a success for God and Satan cause

Jesus was of course already part of God's family and has got that what very very seldom

once in huge amount of time happens and to demonstrate to a whole civilization the DEATH

Jesus has died as God what in fact is absolutely impossible but even that has God's

family thought out how to achieve to experience the stupid thrill of DEATH what all

those stupid monkeys who have filled this planet so .:f:u:c:k:e:d:.

cry when one or another monkey is finished. While for +/- 80 years just in

all possible ways was showing no interest in Life as such what so ever.

But then so bitter cry when close another just as every monkey never caring about

Life stops to function as a dried out piece of shit which was for years long

before stopping with Life.

BUTT --> ass

The death of Jesus was a murder of God by whole world where

the very most close to Jesus disciples who had the possibility to start

to live forever have disgusting betrayed him so terribly stupid that

Jesus was able to direct the process of his death himself. Cause even

that is for monkeys not possible to achieve what they do commit

in their minds. And as those stupid monkeys have even that written

down "honestly" about Judas being told 3 times to go and do the last step

to accomplish an example of REAL DEATH of God. By the hands of stupid

monkeys world which even when God was on earth represented as a human

still haven't understood that to kill God is to kill first of all itself.

So things what we read in Bible are just a disgusting story about

murder of God who showed other how life is possible to be if someone

would become a human. A story written by the murderers!!

Murderers who after have let Jesus to be killed a bit of time started to

call them self Christian and went on with killing all persons who did

them too much seem as Jesus has made an impression on the world.

So many centuries every scientist who was thinking and discovering

the world were systematically erased by the Christian Church.

Funny approach, isn't it??

A human - is an special sort of animal who has a choice

to be or not to be - as Shakespeare has told.

Life or Death.

Persons who choose Life live as a human forever

and those who choose Death die

but die like a monkey and therefore die forever.

Until now except Jesus everybody has died proving to be just an animal like monkey. Death that is the only thing which makes all on this

planet itself calling human's possible to call a unity factor to be found in every dead person. That is the only thing same in whole sort of

beings who call them human. But because animals also always die makes it absolutely stupid to distinguish itself from animals as different,

better sort.

Here is an explanation which is geniously showing what I mean

by calling everybody a monkey:

What we are

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

LOL, perhaps it's just the language barrier, but let me put it this way . . .

My favorite definition of philosophy is: the rational investigation of questions about existence and knowledge and ethics.

Philosophy was originally developed as a means by which men could free themselves and their minds of fear and the superstition and mysticism employed by the ruling classes to dominate and control the masses. Real philosophy is not built on acceptance of belief in God, but it gives people a unified view of the universe and endeavors to make them critical thinkers. It was developed to liberate mankind from the fear and worship of non-existent impotent deities, none of which actually ever existed, including Yahweh. A huge part of this false belief system has to do with the baseless belief in everlasting life and whatever other form of immortality that was created and dangled before the eyes of irrational weak-minded men.

Just as nobody has actually ever seen a time and space travelling unicorn with a rainbow tail, nobody has ever lived forever. There is no evidence of such possibilities. It is a made up bedtime story. Your masters dangle the false belief of everlasting life in front of you; if you will just submit to their rule and authority while on this earth, pay them taxes, and fill their coffers with the fruits of your labor and the sweat of your brow, you will one day have everlasting life . . . a disgusting lie.

Or, let me put it this way; If philosophy was a spool of thread, it would look something like this:

This is what has come out of your sewing kit thus far

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit