My Labrador died can anyone please help me. I can't stand the pain.

by Witness 007 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thank you ALL so much, feeling much better now me and wife, my new labby pup has helped......I bought him from a "non-puppy farm" big Pet shop and would you believe I noticed he had fleas and intestinal bacteria the next day which we treated with medicine. My wife says she's glad we "saved him" and she adores him. All your experiences have helped alot, thanks, puppy pooed outside on grass today for first time so we threw a party for him, he he. Even my other dog has began playing with him alittle, he's wearing her down. But damn these pups are hard work...mopping up pee while holding him in the other hand to stop him chasing the pee mop!

• tec
    tec

But damn these pups are hard work...mopping up pee while holding him in the other hand to stop him chasing the pee mop!

They are a handful; that's for sure! Mine is eight months. No more accidents in the house (mostly), but he still attacks the mop and the broom when I use them. I have a boston terror... er, terrier.

Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Tammy

• factfinder
    factfinder

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Lab ,Witness 007. I have suffered the loss of many of our beloved pets, (our babies)as well as the loss of my dear beloved parents.

No dog can replace your precious lab who died. I'm glad you have your other dog and the new puppy as well. It is true that in time the pain does ease, although it never completly goes away.

I hope the comments posted here can bring you some comfort. You will always have the happy memories of your precious doggy.

@doofdaddy- please accept my condolences regarding the loss of your beloved doggy too.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@Robdar- yes, I remember that episode! His dog warned him and stopped him from going with the devil!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit