The Weather Today Is......................................

by finallysomepride 18 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Brisbane, Australia

Temp: 32C = 89.6F with very high humidity.

moving from an airconditioned room to the outside is like crashing into a solid wall, ok ok not as bad as that.

Had to get changed 3 times due to the perspiration.

Tonite 7:05pm electrical storms now arrived, powers gone out & I've only got a LED torch & my laptop (only 4 hours left on battery) for entertainment. So glad I cooked dinner early tonight as I normally cook abit later in the evening.

Hows the weather at your place?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

power is back on, thank the power supply linesmen doing a great job. i can get back to my desktop rather than a 10" netbook lol

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Beautiful one day, Queensland the next, eh?

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Like yours. What a stinker of a day. So hot and humid. Felt heat stroked most of the day. Couldn't stand it anymore at 2pm and went in to one of our airconditioned rooms and cooled off for a while. Then we had some quite ferocious storms late this afternoon. Thankfully when the power went out it came back on again straight away. At least it's much cooler now.

Hopscotch

ps - I don't think we live too far from your area fsp

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Northern NSW:

Hot and sunny, clouds that they keep claiming are going to become rain clouds but it never does. Mildly humid but nothing like Qld.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Honestly, the JW's couldn't sell me the New System today even if it WAS real. Just another perfect day here in VIC...

• penny2
    penny2

22C = 72F, blue skies, low humidity.

That's Adelaide, South Australia.

And everything's looking fresh because we've had 43mm of rain so far this month (that's a lot - the average is 13mm for the whole of February)

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Long Island, New York

After a couple of days of 65 F., all the snow finally melted as of last night. This morning, we woke up to 3 inches of fresh snow, and it's still snowing, temperatures in the low 30's F.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Chilly and rainy,supposed to snow tomorrow. I thought spring was finally here.

• Crank!!!
    Crank!!!

Just got 10 inches of snow here in detroit!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit