What are your late night cravings?

by highdose 30 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

Currently mine are: Peking duck pancakes, a sexy danish guy ( love those danes) and sleep. Yes thats right, have spent 4 nights without sleep,... the old withdrawal symtoms still banging on don't ya know!

Am currently at the point where smashing plates seems like a very refreshing and appropriate activity. but thats by the way, back to the oriangial Q

What are your late night cravings?

• snowbird
    snowbird

THREE husbands!!!

One for the front of the house, one for the back, and one for the side.

Just kidding.

(((((((HighDose)))))))

I love you, girl.

Syl

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm doing the diet thing right now, but when I'm not: pretty much anything that is sweet.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Cereal or ice cream

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Sex, but other than that, day old pizza after sitting in ziplock bags is good 3 o'clock in the morning. Cheese Cake is awesome in the morning too. When I was taking Ambien, one morning i woke up and there was two slices of cheese cake, and the one slice had half of it missing. The crazy part was I don't even remember walking down the street to get them.

• Crank!!!
    Crank!!!

Taco Bell & Candy

• mamalove
    mamalove

Tortilla chips

Grapefruit

Hot sauce

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Sweet stuff. YUMMY!!

NLW's wife

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Saltine crackers, Tabasco sauce and iced water.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    The crazy part was I don't even remember walking down the street to get them.

Ha! I've had some pretty crazy Ambien episodes as well. I'm a BIG hallucinator on Ambien. And I forget EVERYTHING that happens pretty much 20 mins after I take the pill. I stay away from it. It doesn't work very good with my system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit