On Jerkhovas Witlesses, Kingdumb Hells, Filthful & Discreet Slavebugger and Pio-sneering . .

by nicolaou 97 Replies latest forum suggestions

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

But lets not forget monotony of being stuck on a phrase to the point of utter redundancy. jabba dabba jeho adu.

Still we are driven mainly on this discussion board by what's happining with the Watchtower Corporation Jehovah's visible something or/other Organization which opens the valve of ridicule to pour on these delusional idiots called the Governing Body and if we can't make fun of Jehovah the Corporations sock puppet we are severley crippled with censorship.

• WideAwake
    WideAwake

We are all at different stages of recovery, our insistence on our right to say what we want regardless of who gets hurt just plays into the hands of the GB. I'd prefer to leave the vitriol to those on the platform so that open minded 'still ins' can see we aren't all bitter and twisted apostates, but reasonable people who are nice because we are and not because the org made us that way. The more decent people who are wakened, the sooner the WT will crumble. I still have a measure of sympathy/empathy for those still blinded by the mind control. If keeping some things to myself means that others too will wake up then its a small price to pay. Mutual respect, peace and a happy 'real' life to all xjws wherever you are.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wide,

{{I'd prefer to leave the vitriol to those on the platform so that open minded 'still ins' can see we aren't all bitter and twisted apostates, but reasonable people who are nice because we are and not because the org made us that way.}}

Good consideration, moderation is in order from a personal perspective, but still in denial of bitterness that some feel completely justified with having.

{{The more decent people who are wakened, the sooner the WT will crumble. I still have a measure of sympathy/empathy for those still blinded by the mind control. If keeping some things to myself means that others too will wake up then its a small price to pay. Mutual respect, peace and a happy 'real' life to all xjws wherever you are.}}

I agree we need to be conscious of others veiw point and the effects of what we type can have. And done in the form of self censorship should be incouraged.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I find those terms distract the reader from what he writer is trying to say and causes the text to lose its fluidity. It makes the text hard to read. It is also gratuitous imo. Used every now and then with discernment it can be effective as a literary device, but like any literary device overuse causes it it to lose its effectiveness and detract from your message.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Agree Julia! I like them and find them quite humorous, but some posters who I wont name use them many many times in a single post. It actually is hard to read sometimes as they dont always make great sense.

Use them, but use them sparingly. Throw in a few when you feel it, but don't try to see how many you can possibly use in a paragraph. lol

• zound
    zound

Some of them don't make a lot of sense or don't seem clever at all. Wash-towel? Slavebugger?

It doesn't offend me at all, but I agree if a paragraph is littered with these replacement words it's too laborious.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

I love the aposta-lexicon that has developed over the years to replace the insider JW-speak. I find a lot of the terms hilarious, and look forward to new ones (Pious-sneer being a fairly recent addition). And WT Wizard, you go man.

If a JW comes here and is shocked by it, then eff em. Go back to the kingdumb hell, and enjoy your washtowel controlled life.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Nicolaou:

Yeah, I'd been hoping that WTWizard might give his take on this but that's up to him I guess . . . .

It's 2 1/2 years later but he did get around to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit