Happy Saint(an) Valentines Day!

by Ex-Dub MS 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

I think I'ma go catch up on some of that candy I could have been eating since kindergarten or so. Where do I start? -XD MS

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Happy Gold Digger's Day!!! Happy Unnecessary Attention To Ungrateful Women Day!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Sheeesh, Misery Loves Elders...

Bitter, much??

How about those funny little candy hearts? I always enjoyed them!!

Of course, everything will be CHEAPER tomorrow - hint, hint...

Misery, you could save a bundle - and soften that cold woman's heart [if there is such a beastie in your life...] - by getting her candy and roses TOMORROW - tell her it's an UN-Valentine's gift...

Zid

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I'm waiting for my wonderful never-been-a-JW-in-her-life missus to call me after they deliver her flowers at the office, where all her female friends can see I spent $$$ on her today. And she got the purse she'd been staring at for a couple months yesterday, filled with other gifts (including a R-rated movie) just before I took her to brunch that set me back a hundred-and-change. And I'll do it again next year too. Just watch me!

Holidays rock! I'm never giving these lil' suckers up.

But that's just my opinion.

-XD MS

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Thanks ExDub for the Valentine wishes! Sounds like your lady is going to have a good day! It's been a very happy day here at the office-all the ladies are in a great mood. They put on a pot-luck lunch with lots of good food.

I got my hubby some cologne and a nice travel mug for his coffee. And when I get home, I'm going to grill steak and make baked potato's, green beans and maybe some peach cobbler for him and my 3 son's.

It's wonderful to celebrate holidays, even Hallmark ones! lol

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

Oh, I'm also wearing a Ralph Lauren polo she bought me for V-Day today. It's not all about her. But mostly!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Simps everywhere spending money.......

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

I'm still gainfully employed, have it in my pocket and have someone I'm happy to spend it on, so why not?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're a sweet man EDM

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

I don't know about all that I just want my CANDY back. Easter won't know what hit it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit