How Dare The Organization!!!

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I had no choice. Deference to authority is not my strong suit. Yet I tried so hard to fit in all the while never believing in the destruction of Armageddon. I've been out decades. When I was a young child, I was eager for love. Love meant being a JW. If I were a good JW< my monstrous JW father would love me. It never worked. I lost a childhood.

My first real crisis came in 5th grade when my reading comprehension level passed that of the adult brothers. The whole male worship thing was also not me. My father served at Bethel. The stories of deceit and hypocrisy were overhelming. Yet off we marched like good Germans to the KH. Lying was permissible in the service of Jehovah. The double messages enveloped me.

I treasure my education and my worldly experiences. It is my honest belief that if I stayed in I would have killed myself. It was sheer torture. The Catholic kids were tortured too but the world appreciates their suffering.

• villabolo
    villabolo

WHAT A WASTE!!!

Yes, I was 16 in 1975, although it was the 1914 BS that I really took seriously. Then, in the years following 1975, I was depressed, not about any disappointment, but about the general state of things in the organization. I was sick of their pathological self worship.

When the elder who had studied with me noted that I was depressed, he had the foolishness to second guess the reason for my depression. I was disappointed about 1975! Talk about projecting your own feelings onto other people.

I wasted the most formative years of my life with those soul raping mindf*ckers.

Villabolo

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

soul raping mindf*ckers.

Now there's a truthful informative statement.

The more mental slaves they could create the more powerful and richer they ( the WTS. ) would potentially become.

Religion is a source of power and wealth for men, unfortunately its created mostly on disingenuous corruption to the

detriment of the people who are snared toward those men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit